Do you want to learn how to develop Apple iOS iPhone or iPad apps? Looking to gain skills for a job? Or will you be feeling fantastic to see your very own app on the Apple App Store?
This Amazing 25 Lecture Course Will Turn You Into a Swift Ninja
Course topics include:
- Time saving short cuts that no other course covers
- Which apps make money on the App Store
- How to quickly find free open source code you can use immediately in your app
- Build apps to add to your portfolio or resume
This course will cover everything you need to begin your iOS career and help you see your app on the App Store.
I start off sharing what no other iOS course will share about making money in the app store. And before we start coding I share the real world mistakes to avoid; saving you time, money and headaches.
Among the topics covered:
- Methods and Classes
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Programming Techniques
- Completion Handlers
- Model, View, Controller programming architecture
- Cloud Data Storage with Firebase RealTime Database
- Auto Layout
- Git, Github and version control
- How to resolve warnings, errors and crashes
- Where to find the best open source code and free resources
- Where to get real time help from over 20,000 iOS Software Professionals
This course includes every single step to get an app on the Apple App Store.
How would you feel having professional apps on your resume and in your portfolio? Beam with pride at the accomplishment of landing a job as an iOS developer!
And I'll share with you the secrets to finding the highest quality free code that you can bring into your projects. You will walk away with tips on a successful beta and how to use social media to promote your app for free.
Purchase this course today and begin the transformation you most desire.
- Apple Macintosh or MacInCloud or Hackintosh
- No prior coding experience required