The “Introduction to the IT Architect role” course will provide the students a complete understanding what is IT architecture and how it differentiates from the other IT disciplines, what are the IT Architect roles in the enterprise, how they make an important contribution to deliver the business and technical capabilities required for the enterprise to achieve or maintain a competitive advantage in the industry and what are the main benefits of becoming an IT architect.
The course provides an introduction to the following IT Architect roles and their responsibilities::
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Architects
- Application Architects
- Information/Data Architects
- Technology Architects
- Network Architects
- Solution Architects
- Systems Architects
- Security Architects
- . and a few other types
This is an excellent starting course for people working in IT industry such as:
- Developers who would like to become Application Architects
- Business Analysts who would like to become Business Architects
- Infrastructure Specialists who would like to become Infrastructure/Hardware or Technology Architects
- Database Administrators who will like to become Data or Information Architects.
- Security Consultants who will like to become Security Architects,
- Understand the general concepts of IT industry and the IT Roles
- It is advisable to have worked in the IT industry as one of the IT practitioners either Developer, Systems Analyst, Infrastructure specialist, Quality Assurance Analyst, etc.