Jump start your career in Learning in Development within HR with the only course on Udemy on the topic.
At the end of this course, students will
- Know what Learning and Development is and how it can support the achievement of organisational objectives
- Be able to freely discuss the goal and purpose of Learning and Development
- Identify different roles in Learning and Development , their responsibilities and activities
- Build a list of skills and knowledge areas required to be a Learning and Development professional
- Be able to devise a plan to meet your individual learning and development needs.
With this course, you will have the opportunity to plan you career in Learning and Development (either as part of Human Resources (HR) or outside of it) by completing a Personal Development Plan. You will also have access to free Learning and Development resources, visual guides and case studies from best practices in L&D.
Join a worldwide community of ever-rising Learning and Development professionals by signing up to this course today!
UPDATE: the course includes an updated video on the new CIPD Profession Map!
Vita, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: "Very well structured and providing essential Information! Highly recommended!"
Shivakrupa, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: "I loved it,It was lively and i was able to apply in my daily tasks."
Federica, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: "I really enjoyed this course! It helped me to reorganize all the information I learnt in the past two years as an HR Intern. Now I have a good knowledge of the L&D world. The teacher was clear and engaging, I appreciated the real life case studies, the PDP (Personal Development Plan) and all the attached resources. I'm looking forward the next course, how to design training actions. Thanks a lot, Ira!"
Boby, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: "Proper explanations well done eye contact with camera Which means the teacher really CARE’s about you as a student! This is PO!"
Luis, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️: "The course gave a good overview of the L&D profession and what to expect as one grows in this career. It was brief and just right for what I expected for an introduction."
Tags: Learning and Development, L&D, Human Resource Development, Human Capital Development, Instructional Design, Career Development, Personal Development Plan, Learning strategies, Learning technologies, HR, Human Resources, Talent Management
Music by Bensound
- Have a working understanding in Human Resources and large organisations
- No previous knowledge of Learning and Development
- What Learning and Development is and how it can support the achievement of organisational objectives
- Freely discuss the goal and purpose of L&D
- How to identify different roles in L&D, their responsibilities and activities
- Best practices in building a list of skills and knowledge areas required to be a L&D professional
- How to devise a plan to meet your individual learning and development needs
- The basics of Talent Management
Irina Ketkin has been in the field of Learning and Development since 2011.
Over the years she has trained hundreds of people around the world, facilitated many team sessions, created and curated eLearning content, designed websites and produced whiteboard explainer videos and animations, coached and mentored, developed leaders and their teams, motivated people, and all the (boring) administrative tasks in between. But what she actually does is
DESIGN LEARNING EXPERIENCES
Irina holds a bachelor degree in Business Administration and is an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD). She is the founder of Learning Adventures - a boutique Learning and Development consultancy providing B2C and B2B solutions in the field of personal, management, leadership and team development - training, coaching, psychometric assessments, content creation, management and leadership academies and many others.