A simple technique easily memorizable enabling you to pivot to any key, based off of the perspective of seeing root key notes as 7th chords.
If you have ever wondered how master musicians take you to new sonic levels this course on the Grand Intervalic Pattern Based off of 7th Chords to Pivot to Any Key will show you the path.
It Is the Solution to the ill feeling of hearing and a wrong note. Each wrong note linking into a part of another key.
We view each sub part of the Chords lower function within the mode of the key as a 7th chord enabling us to Pivot to any Appropriate Key.
Taking our listener and you as a creator to new sonic Levels, creating mental pathways of music you never before imagined.
It is a simple and easily memorized pattern that can be recreated to any non-upper extension 7th chord or below.
Take the step into the next level of Key Pivoting Made easy.. for the know to the exotic.
- Students will have to be at a high level of Music Theory knowledge
- have the bases of functionality and creation of (standard) modes, keys, chords, improvisation, and chord progressions
- To fully get all knowledge from this courses intention a student will need a Looping, Recording Device with Play-Back, or a Notation Program with Play-Back. This will be used to compare scale tones and harmonization over chord progressions in writing and improvisation
- This course lays the foundations for the student to master the ability of hearing or seeing a 7th chord perspective function and being able to Pivot to ANY appropriate key including Exotic Keys. This is not a small task to conquer, so the student will need much self motivation, excitement, and patience to the practice, learn, and study the concepts presented in this course.
- The student should have working knowledge of writing music, chord diagrams, and fret board charts.
- Lastly the student should have and play a guitar or compose based off of guitar knowledge