This course covers the range of key points related to the Internet of Things (IoT) from both business and specialized domains.
In this course, you'll learn about how systems like fire alarms or weather station works and also get knowledge about designing home automation using Bluetooth. You'll get a clear knowledge of how IoT works and how android devices are being used in it. Moreover, you will learn about what all primary components you would need to build your own IoT device.
IoT is a hot area and it has the potential to impact a variety of industries. This course is designed to initiate the widest possible group of people to the field of IoT and will be comprehensive in its scope. This course supplies in-depth content that put the theory into practice.
The course will start with a basic introduction to IoT and take the student through an IoT solution case study. You will be able to build IoT solutions on your own to solve your business needs.
IoT devices You can create in the Course :
- Product 1 - Smart lights and devices Home Automation
- Product 2 - Motion detector with email notification - Building Safety
- Product 3 - Panic Alarm for the Elders - - Healthcare Industry
Teaching Methodology Highlights:
1) Professionally authored and edited lectures for serious and easy learning.
2) Easy presentation style, with NO powerpoints !!
3) Generous use of technology-enabled teaching products to enhance learning outcome.
4) Carefully planned and sequenced small lectures.
5) Guaranteed learning in every minute!
6) Generous descriptions for each lecture and section.
7) All necessary codes, libraries, supporting documentation is uploaded.
Note 1: The course is taught in Hindi and English mixed. Moreover, by considering the fact that the students are from different countries and regions, we are working on providing English Subtitles for the course.
Note 2: Lectures are short and explained clearly in simple English and Hindi mixed language, providing a major focus on the concepts.
- Basic knowledge of programming and electronics