Intermittent fasting is a great way to burn fat, lose weight and get healthier. And since there is no special equipment, no supplement, no books and no particular foods to buy, it’s also one of the easiest and least expensive ways to lose weight and get healthier.
All you need to get started with intermittent fasting is a clock on and a tiny little bit of willpower. I promise it won’t be hard and it is something you can easily do. The beauty of intermittent fasting is that it is very flexible. You can do it anywhere, anytime for as long as you’d like.
In this course you will learn
- Why intermittent fasting is a more natural state for us to be in
- How to start an intermittent fasting plan
- How fats can help you lose fat and keep you in a state of ketosis
- How to incorporate exercise into your program
- What a day of intermittent fasting can look like
- Tips for a successful fasting program
- Tasty recipes to help keep you on track
- A desire to learn a healthy lifestyle and diet
- You will learn a simple to follow way of eating for better health
Lisa Metzgar, PhD is a holistic practitioner with a specialty in nutrition. She studied Biology at UCSD, Body Mind therapies at Body Mind College in San Diego, and received her PhD in Holistic Nutrition from Clayton College of Natural Health. Lisa has been in the alternative health field since 1996. She taught massage therapy and body mind retreats in San Diego, Seattle, Oakland, and Australia and is currently in private practice in Reno, NV. It is important to Lisa to be a positive example of what she teaches. She helps people through simple steps that build the foundation for a lifetime of success. Her programs are not fads or quick fixes to health issues. She loves teaching people about health and wellness and adds a fun and compassionate element to her teachings. Her mission is to help families teach their children how to break the cycle of unhealthy habits.