Learn the vocabulary and grammatical constructs so you can communicate more specific and complex ideas in Mandarin Chinese, and pass the HSK 3 test (Chinese language proficiency test, level 3).
Required Textbook & Workbook
The textbook "HSK Standard Course 3" by Jiang Liping and the accompanying workbook
Following the standard curriculum as set forth by the official HSK 3, this online course will:
- expand your vocabulary with HSK3 characters and words (e.g. 香蕉、相信、校长、热情）
- help you with correct usage (e.g. compare 又 and 再, 就 and 才, 还是 and 或者, 刚 and 刚才)
- clearly explain all 47 HSK3 grammar points to help you fulfill more advanced communicative functions
- get you more proficient with reading and writing text in Chinese characters
Ace HSK3 Test!
The course is divided into 2 halves. Lessons 1-10 is in Course A (this course), and lessons 11-20 is in Course B. After you finish both courses, you will be well prepared to take the HSK3 test.
- The textbook "HSK Standard Course 3" by Jiang Liping and the accompanying workbook
- Preview our videos.If you can follow along, you're ready to take the lessons!
- Your Chinese should be at the "intermediate level" (B1/HSK 3).If you took the HSK level 2 exam you should at least get 60%.
- Knowledge of Chinese characters is a huge plus.But if you struggle with characters, don't worry.By the end of the course you will know the 300 characters necessary to pass the HSK3 exam.
- Read and write 600 Chinese words (also 600 unique Chinese characters) as specified in the HSK1-3 curriculum
- Use more advanced grammatical constructs to communicate more specific and complex ideas in Chinese, both verbally and in writing
- Ace the HSK 3 test
We are a team of instructors dedicated to provide the highest quality of online Mandarin Chinese learning experience. We believe that a communicative approach to language learning, coupled with extensive reading and writing, putting to practical use of what you learn. Our aim is to release a series of courses that takes the learner from the very beginning stage to a very advanced level, following the HSK curriculum.