IELTS Speaking - Improve your language for Bands 7.0+
PLEASE WATCH THE PREVIEW VIDEOS BEFORE BUYING - THEY ARE FREE TO WATCH
This IELTS Speaking course by a former IELTS examiner and a native speaker of English will help you prepare for the IELTS Speaking exam for both General and Academic by teaching you complex words and phrases. Even good speakers of English often fail to get high band scores because they are not using the language the IELTS examiner needs to hear to give you a high band score.
This course teaches you complex lexical resource and useful grammatical structures that are essential for getting a high band score in the IELTS Speaking exam. As a former IELTS essential examiner, based on my experience, these are the areas that you need to focus on to get a high band score.
This course includes:
- The Essentials section with 50-page downloadable PDF that covers lexical resource, grammatical range and phrases for structuring your answers
- A huge selection of Part 1 and 2 videos that will help to expand your lexical resource
- Over 30 hours of video lessons
- Downloadable resources
- Lots of quizzes
What students have said about this course:
"I'd 100% recommend this course based on my own IELTS exam experience. The first trial of my IELTS exam, I got a 9(L), 9(R), 8.5(W), and 6(S). I was so embarrassed because I've been living in the US for 7 years. Maybe I was overconfident so I actually didn't prepare anything. However, after I took this course, I suddenly realized what my problem was. The key element for IELTS speaking test is: It doesn't matter whether you are a native speaker or vice versa, when you are in IELTS speaking test, there are always something the examiners are expecting you to say. Only if you could say them, you'd get the better score. For my second test, my speaking was 8. I believe I'd do it better if I could practice more, but 8 is enough for me. Finally, I want to express my great gratitude to the instructor. She does know IELTS exam, and she definitely can help you. Take this course, practice more, and I believe you will get the score you want." (Yanlai)
"Thank you ever so much for this unbelievable course. I have gone through it many times and I understand how every word was chosen carefully to impress the IELTS examiner. Thank you so much." (Maher)
"I am so impressed with this course. Thank you so much for creating it." (Arya)
"This is the most detailed IELTS course out there." (JK)
- A good level of English IELTS 5.0 or above
- Commitment and focus to complete the course
- If you can print off the model answers before watching the videos, that would be useful
- Learn complex language to help you achieve Band 7+
- Learn complex grammatical phrases to help you achieve Band 7+
- Ideas for answering many current Part 1 and Part 2 speaking topics
- Please watch the preview videos before buying so you know exactly what you are getting
At Prepare for IELTS all our instructors have over 15 years' experience preparing students for the General and Academic IELTS exam. We are native English speakers and former IELTS examiners so are able to show you exactly what IELTS examiners are looking for. We have successfully prepared thousands of students for entry to top universities in the UK.