This course is perfect for anyone who wants to get into music production but doesn't know where to start. It will also be of great help to current macOS Garagaband users wanting to fill in gaps in their knowledge or to discover the full potential of what can be achieved with the software.
If you feel there is music in you that needs to be expressed, Garagband is the perfect tool to make your dream a reality. Learn everything you need to know to head a massive head start in one of the most exciting and ever changing fields that is digital music production.
- Own or have access to a Mac computer
- Have an interest in music creation
- Music production in GarageBand for macOS
- How to record bass, electric guitar, vocals and keyboard into Garageband
- How to create a music track from start to finish
- How to master your music track and export at commercial quality and loudness for upload to digital streaming services
Nat Pike is a certified sound production trainer and holds a Bachelors degree in Music (Sonic Arts). He has enjoyed working professionally as an electronic music producer and recording studio engineer for the past 15 years.
Nat's musical productions have been used in many films, television shows and radio commercials with clients such as the Discovery Channel, Channel 7 (Aust.) and Haiku Games. He also has a number of instrumental electronic music tracks signed to the UK record label Future Pop a subsidiary of Sony BMG.
Nat is currently an in house engineer at Salt Studios, Melbourne - Australia and teaches sound production and music business at The College of Sound and Music Production (COSAMP).