New lectures added November 2018.
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED PDF'S & FULL EBOOK WITH DIAGRAMS AND EXPLANATIONS.
Over 18,000 students worldwide -Hundreds of 5 star reviews!
"Loving the course!! Very grateful for all the information. It really answers everything and anything and clears any confusion you previously had coming into this course. She has a pleasant voice, valuable tips and easy to follow instructions". Thank you, Roma! Xx Miss Shapiro
"Roma is so GENUINE and I receive such warmth and true desire to be of service to us - her students.Lovely Soul"! Montana
"This course is very comprehensive and fun. Despite me having a great singing voice, I always had a bad habit of singing "throaty" or "pushed". This helped me get rid of these bad habits". Rick
"I have taken at least three online courses to improve my singing. I would like to say that yours are perfect. I really recommend this course to everyone. These exercises really work. Thank you very much for motivation that you give everyone". Asiye
Do you struggle with finding the time to learn how to sing, or maybe you can't afford the cost of weekly lessons?
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced singer - this course can be your complete vocal system to help you be the best singer you can be.
In this course, you will:
- Learn the 3 pillars of the voice - Posture, Breathing and Resonance;
- Understand voice physiology - how your vocal folds and body work to produce sound, and how to use it the right way (includes pictures/diagrams);
Learn how to warm up correctly and efficiently;
- Improve volume and strength with advanced voice projection exercises;
- Eliminate jaw and muscle tension that can fatigue the voice;
- Over 3 hours of live video (Includes presentations, with diagrams);
- Printable handy pdfs ;
- A fully produced, complete 25 minute vocal warm up (MP3 Download);
- A "How To Sing" Ebook with all the information that we've included in the presentations (plus much more);
- Quizzes to test your knowledge
- Sheet music for all the scales
- I am always available to answer questions in the discussion board;
- BONUS: Send me a sample of your singing for a 5 minute assessment!
This is also a great course for church singers, church choirs, vocal groups.
For the cost of 2, 1 hour vocal lessons you've got a whole voice training system at your fingertips that you can watch over and over again.
Don't hesitate - now is the time - warm up everyday at home with me guiding you every step of the wayI would love to teach you.
A brief description of who I am so you can get to know your teacher!
- In this lecture I'll go over a summary of what we you will be learning and what you will be able to do should you complete the course. From Voice Physiology, breathing anatomy, 3 pillars of the voice, right down to vocal warm ups and the extra's that are included.
This lecture also includes diagrams showing where everything is located.Once you understand how it all works together, you will have an excellent background for the purpose of breathing and vocal exercises.
A description of how the vocal folds produce sound, including photos of real live vocal folds!You will learn how they come together for phonation (singing/speaking etc), and what they are doing at rest.You will also learn where they are placed in the throat. This lecture will help you understand why good vocal technique is important, and behind a sore or inflamed throat (and how to avoid it if you can!)
Try this simple exercise to see what happens to your breathing when you change your posture. You will be able to see what hinders your breathing and what brings more freedom from breath.
- You will be required to perform certain exercises throughout the course;
- It would be good if you could practice these in front of a full length mirror (or even a face mirror at best);
- Have a glass of water handy to keep well hydrated.
- Understand voice physiology;
- Learn the benefits of correct posture, breathing and resonance
- Understand breathing anatomy used for singing;
- Increase vocal range without force or pressure whilst improving strength and tone;
- Perform vocal warm ups with easy exercises you can do at home;
Roma Waterman is an award winning singer/songwriter and best selling author.
As a vocal coach, session singer, and artist for over 20 years, which has included being a judge for the early audition process on the X Factor in Australia, she has also been a vocal coach for many TV Talent contestants on X Factor, Idol and the Voice.
The author of several Amazon No. 1 bestselling books, she has also released 8 albums that have been released globally and across Christian radio in Australia, New Zealand and The UK.
In the last two years she has become an online instructor, teaching thousands of students all over the world in the areas of voice presentation (for podcasting and teaching), vocal coaching, songwriting, as well as how to write best selling books and online courses to help other up and coming creative entreprenuers.
She loves people, thinking out of the box, and reinventing herself = and helping others do the same.