"A great course for beginners- not just for reading notation but also to learn basic music theory. highly recommended!!" ~ Mark D., Student
Do you want to read and write music? Do you want to compose your own music & write your own songs? Would you like to learn piano, guitar or any instrument much faster? Would you like to build a strong foundation to advance your musical studies?
If you say yes to any of these questions, this course is for you!
In this simple, step-by-step system you’ll discover:
- the basics of music theory
- how rhythm works
- how the musical alphabet is put together
- the ins and outs of music notation
- how to convey your musical ideas with expression marks
What you get is 30 core lessons with PDF summaries, 100+ exercises, 150+ audio examples, expert tips, 10 fun listening challenges, 1 final test, access to all answers and a 20-page bonus of music reading training.
And if you ever need to ask anything, just ask your teacher. He’ll gladly help you out anytime!
No Risk to You!
I'm confident that you'll love this course and that you'll find it very useful. But if for any reason you're not 100% happy with it, the course is covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee - no questions asked.
Enroll now and start learning!
- There are no prerequisites. With this course we begin music theory and notation from scratch!
- All you need is a device that connects to the internet and a few minutes a day for just 1 month!
- How to read music notes accurately
- How to write your own original sheet music
- Learn how rhythm really works
- Understand music theory basics and beyond
- Sight read with confidence by learning the fundamentals
- Build a solid foundation for more advanced music studies
- Become familiar with the most important music terms
- Understand why music works the way it does without having to memorize all the theory
If you're searching Udemy for courses that will help you get to the next level in music theory and composition, you're at the right place!
My name is Matt and I'm a composer, guitarist and fully-qualified music teacher with over 10 years of experience. I've helped hundreds of students of all ages and backgrounds achieve their goals in music: from reading music and mastering music theory to getting the confidence to write their own music - music that they are proud of!
I teach because I know what's it's like to search the web endlessly in hopes of finding the right information. I know what's it like when learning music becomes overwhelming, frustrating and confusing. And going at it alone is a terribly lonely feeling.
I'm here because I want you to know that it's not your fault. Without the right, step-by-step approach, it's next to impossible to make any progress.
BUT with the right approach, IT IS POSSIBLE to make a lot of progress in a very short time! With a carefully designed curriculum and step-by-step lessons and exercises, you get the right information at the right time. You'll see that topics that have confused you for a while, will finally make sense!
You no longer have to try to understand music by yourself - now I'll be with you every step of the way. And if you ever have a question that is not addressed, I'm only an email away!
Best of luck in your musical journey and I hope to see you inside,