Here in this course, I will guide you with simple steps that I have found to work for me over the years of me living a plant-based lifestyle. These are also tips I've learned from other health coaches and veg heads alike. It should take about an hour or two to go through everything completely. All material is downloadable, also there is external videos and materials that I believe will be beneficial during this process.
Some points that I will touch on are: Meal planning and preparing, Storage, Picking foods wisely, Meal replacements, Equipment, and Spice.This material is simple for anyone to follow that you can teach it to someone else. This course is also for any that is a raw vegan or vegan.
- An open mind
- A will to learn
- Pen and paper
- A way (reasons to why you're wanting to transition to a plant based lifestyle.)
- Gain best practices and skills to maintaining a successful plant-based diet
- You will know how to effectively plan and prep meals
- You will learn how to shop by putting foods in categories
- You will gain knowledge of healthy fats like avocados
- You will learn how to properly store leafy greens in the refrigerator
I am a health and wellness advisor with a degree in health and human performance. Also a certification in holistic health and body works. I am a plant-based lifestyle advocate and plant-based cook. I share my story of how I have overcome Lupus and other diseases by switching to an all natural plant-based lifestyle. I hope what I share inspires someone else to take the journey to better living as well.