If you are looking to install the Most Recent SAP System for Personal Use you've come to the right place. Check this short, yet very comprehensive, tutorial and see how to get a Local, Free of Charge SAP System up & running on your computer in a matter of hours. Follow a Free of Errors Installation Process to avoid time consuming troubleshooting.
This course will help you:
- create an official SAP account
- download all the software you need to install SAP on your local computer
- install a Virtual Machine
- install a Linux image
- learn basic Linux commands that come in handy for every SAP Administrator or Developer
- install the SAP system
- install and configure SAP GUI
- renew the SAP license free of charge
Once you have completed all the steps, you will have a system that you can use to learn basic SAP system navigation, practice ABAP coding, import and export transports, create WebDynpro applications, connect with the Eclipse development environment and much much more.
- Basic Windows knowledge required (extract archives, run a program setup, download files from internet etc.)
- Hardware requirements: 64bit OS, ~6G RAM, ~100G disk space, internet connection
- NO SAP related knowledge required
- NO Linux related knowledge required