LEARN THE SECRETS OF DRAWING CUTE CARTOONS!
NEW! Updated June 2020 - New Digital Drawing Section!
Previous Update: March 2020 - New Video Lecture! (Male Hair Examples)
Previous Update: Printable Practice PDFs / 20+ New Video Lectures
Hey there, I'm Ben. I've been creating cute little characters for as long as I can remember - and I absolutely love it. Over many years of trial and error, I uncovered a few techniques that make it easier to draw cute cartoons. Now, I'm passing on those secrets to help over 11,000 students discover their love of drawing 'kawaii' (Japanese word for cute) characters of their own!
LET ME ASK YOU THIS..
- Have you always wanted to draw cute or even kawaii styled cartoons?
- Would you like to learn some simple techniques that artists use everyday?
- Are you a graphic artist wanting to get back to basics?
- Are you a traditional artist wanting to expand your knowledge?
- Are you a coder or game designer wanting to create your own characters?
- Do you have kids that you'd like to help teach?
- Are you simply wanting to wow your family and friends with a new skill?
Most students answer YES to at least one of these questions. For a lot of people, drawing is seen as a life skill they wish they had - and now you can learn it right here.
YOU CAN GROW ARTISTIC SKILL
Whether you believe it or not, everyone has a basic level of artistic ability - I've seen it in every student I've taught. All that separates you from the most popular and skilful artists are these three simple things:
My goal is to show you exactly what it takes to draw your own cartoons, as easy as possible. You'll be amazed by how quickly you'll learn.
RISK FREE, HIGH QUALITY VIDEO LESSONS
For the price of a few cups of coffee you will receive high-definition video lessons showing you in detail how to draw cartoons. At completion you'll receive a Udemy Certification of Completion. Try this course risk free as refunds are accepted, but very rarely used. Give it a go, I'm sure you'll love it.
LEARN A LIFE LONG SKILL
Few things in life are as special as giving a friend or family member a hand drawn card. It's a skill you'll use for your entire life. I have given drawings to my closest friends, parents, sisters, my wife and now I'm happily sharing art with my two young daughters by drawing on their school drink bottles! They think it's hilarious and that feeling is priceless. It's so nice to be able to give something so personal to someone you love.
Let me show you how to draw cute kawaii eyes, ears, hair, limbs, torsos - and the simple steps to breathing life into a new character.
START LEARNING, RIGHT NOW
This course was 90% created using Sketchbook Pro (ie. The screen you see in bulk of the lessons is Sketchbook Pro), which uses layers and has the ability to change brushes, etc. This is what I would recommend using when starting out.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
- Eagerness to learn through observation and viewing digital demonstrations
- Passion for learning new techniques
- Paper + Pencil | OR | Digital - eg. Wacom Drawing Tablet
- Understand what it takes to create a cute cartoon character of your own.
- Confidently practice and develop your own style based on clear examples
- Define and sketch the many different body parts within the core groups of head, torso and limbs
- Replay the lessons you might need more practice with. All clips are recored in HD and have clear audio
- Start to grow an audience who are interested in cartoons (Instagram @bencolefax)
Hey, I'm Ben. I am a Graphic Artist from Brisbane, Australia.
Over the past twenty years or so I've been passionately sketching, drawing, painting and digitally crafting my own brand of cartooning and kawaii styled characters.
I love teaching kids and adults to draw. I believe that drawing is a skill for life which brings so much joy to family and friends. I also specialise in business branding and design. This line of work allows me free time to share my cartooning secrets with people like you.
You won't believe the creative freedom that being able to draw offers. Sign up and find out for yourself why so many people are taking and recommending this course. I genuinely believe it's the best cute cartoon drawing course on the market and if you don't agree, I'll happily refund your money.
Sign up to How to Draw Cute Cartoon Characters and join me in this amazing adventure, today.