This course is designed for the student who wants to offer high-quality content to their audience. Many businesses (product/or service) only focus on the one sale. That is a mistake. In reality, you could be leaving 90% or more of what you could earn over the lifetime of that customer on the table.
A better strategy is to make that sale, get the customer to join an email list and offer them additional products/services over time. One time-tested way is through courses, like this one. Or, you could create a course which is sent out in modules over time. This will do wonders to increase your bottom line and create consistency in your business.
1) By the time you finish this course, you will know how to structure your own courses.
2) By the time you finish this course, you will be able to create your own or, if you wish, you will have a template to hire outsourcers to build your content for you.
3) By the time you finish this course you will know what hardware/software is necessary to build courses.
4) You will also get a list of all the equipment you need to succeed. And depending on how you choose to progress, you could get everything at once or do it in stages.
5) An important addition is the section on interviews. Here, you will learn marketing from some of the finest minds alive including Michel Fortin, Teresa De Grosbois, Scott Paton, and many others. The section begins with an excerpt of an interview with Michel Fortin, a copywriter who wrote a sales letter for John Reese. When the sales letter went live, it generated over $1,000,000 in sales in 24 hours (this was in 2004), paving the way for many other marketers to do the same.
- Knowledge of MS Word and access to an image editor, such as Photoshop and Techsmith SnagIt
- A quality camera, microphone and screen recording software, such as Camtasia Studio.
- A desire to learn how to create courses for lead generation AND to build a strong back-end