As a full time touring/studio drummer, I have spent 10+ years drumming for artists from all over the world. I’ve also spent years mixing live bands on tour, and have learned the ins and outs of what makes a great live show.
Almost all of the bands and musicians you look up to, play along with backing tracks. Whether it’s that extra synth part that you can’t play, or some extra percussion tracks to fill out the sound, most bands are playing along to tracks.
Many of the artists I’ve toured with, play along to backing tracks, and I’ve witnessed firsthand, how important they can be to crafting a great live show.
If you’re ready to take your music to the next level, this is course is for you. In this course I’m going to teach you, step by step, how to:
- operate Ableton Live, the program that will run your tracks
- set up click tracks, and cues to direct the band
- sync logos and videos along to your tracks
- sync a lighting show to your tracks
- loop song sections on the fly
- set up your backing tracks system on stage
I’m always active on the Q/A, and will always answer any questions you have on this course.
- Ableton Live
- Backing Tracks From Your Producer
- Audio Interface
- In Ears
- Buy a copy of Ableton Live, an audio interface, and in ear monitors