Learn How To Become a #1 Amazon Bestselling Author By Publishing Your Book On Kindle
Who else wants to know How To Become a #1 Amazon Bestselling Author By Publishing Your Book On Kindle?
- Do you have a #1 Best Seller in you?
- Would you love to get your book out into the world and make passive income?
There are countless benefits to being a #1 Best Selling Author - from receiving regular cash flow to your bank account, to getting paid for speaking gigs and consulting, the opportunities are endless for bestselling authors…
This course is designed to help you write, publish and market your books on Kindle and become a bestselling author on Amazon in as little as one month.
This Course Will Teach You Everything You Need To Know To Become a Bestselling Author:
- The Four-Step System for How To Write Your Book In 28 Days and Overcome Writer's Block For Good!
- How I Got Over 22,372 Free Downloads of My Ebook Using Amazon's KDP Select Free Promotion
- The Marketing Strategies I Used To Earn Over $12,174 In Kindle Royalties In a Single Month
- How To Save Thousands of Dollars on Cover Designs, Professional Editing, Formatting and Publishing Your Kindle Books
- and much more!
Who Else Wants To Become a Bestselling Author?
Here's a picture of me next to Robert Kiyosaki on the Top #100 Business & Investing Authors on Amazon Kindle. I had no idea when I first read Rich Dad Poor Dad at age 19 that I would soon be on the bestsellers list next to my mentor!
Do You Want To Be The Next #1 Bestselling Author on Amazon?
Your Complete Kindle Publishing Course includes 8+ hours of easy-to-follow video instructions, including detailed tutorials on the following topics:
This easy-to-use course, highly effective training
- Completely Destroys writers block forever
- Unleashes your full potential as an author
- Removes all the confusion about publishing on kindle and makes it easy, fast and FUN to implement
- Turns you from an amateur author into a pro overnight
- Gets your sales in 30 days or less
- Takes your book from as little as 10 sales to 10,000 sales
Here's What You'll Learn in Getting Started (Module 1)
- Why Readers Are Buying 130+ Ebooks for Every 100 Physical Books - and How You Can Profit From This Massive Ebook Growth Trend
- How To Do Market Research Before You Write Your Book So That You're Virtually Guaranteed To Make You a Profit From Your Ebooks!
- The Rules To Abide By To Make Sure Amazon Will Always Sell Your Ebooks In Their Store Without Having Your Book Removed For Violating a Simple Rule You Didn't Know About
Here's What You'll Learn in The Ultimate Writing Guide (Module 2)
- The Four-Step System for How To Write Your Book In 28 Days
- 3 Easy Solutions for Overcoming Writer's Block Once and For All
- How To Write a Book That Readers Want to Buy (so you get paid every day, even in your sleep)
- How To Find a Professional Editor To Perfect Your Manuscript For Less Than $250
Here's What You'll Learn in Cover Design Mastery (Module 3)
- How To Get Your Book Cover Designed By a Professional for less than $50 (so your cover looks amazing and gets more sales)
Here's What You'll Learn in Formatting for Kindle (Module 4)
- The 15-Minute System for Formatting Your Books for Kindle - for FREE - (and avoid paying someone hundreds of dollars unnecessarily)
Here's What You'll Learn in Publishing on Kindle (Module 5)
- The Super Simple 10-Minute System For Publishing Your Ebooks on Amazon Kindle
- The Kindle Pricing Strategy That Will Help You Become a Bestselling Author Twice as Fast
Here's What You'll Learn in Everything You Need To Know About Marketing Books (Module 6)
- How To Get Reviews From Top 1000 Amazon Reviewers So That You Get Detailed, Helpful Book Reviews From the Influencers In Your Genre or Niche
- Learn Kindle Marketing Best Practices From Several #1 Bestselling Authors Who Know How To Sell Thousands of Books Every Single Month
- How To Price Your Kindle Ebook to Maximize Your Royalties and Income (This System for Price Testing Ebooks Has Helped Me More Than Double My Kindle Royalties)
- How To Make Money From Your Book Beyond Just Book Sales - Including Affiliate Marketing, Sponsorships, Lead Generation, Paid Speaking Gigs, and Much More!
- How I Got Over 22,372 Free Downloads of My Ebook Using Amazon's KDP Select Free Promotion
- How To Turn Your KDP Select Free Promotion Into Hundreds or Thousands of Sales In One Week Following Your Book Launch
- How To Become a Bestselling Author on The Amazon Kindle Bestsellers Lists So That You'll Always Be Known as a Bestselling Author
- How To Choose The Right Book Categories To Maximize Sales and Attract Thousands of Avid Readers Every Month To Your Book Page
- How To Choose The Right Keywords for Your Ebook to Maximize Sales (So That Readers Find Your Book Instead of the Competition)
- How To Choose a Bestselling Title That Will Increase Your Sales Dramatically
- A Proven System for Building a Full-Time Income as a Kindle Ebook Author (That's Worked for Me and Dozens of My Publishing Clients and Students)
- How To Market Your Book For The Long Term To Maximize Your Lifetime Income (So That You Can Retire Early On Your Ebook Royalties and Be Completely Financially Secure)
Here's What You'll Learn in Financial Management for Authors (Module 7)
- How To Reduce Your Expenses By 80%%%% or More as a Self-Published Author So That You Can Keep More of Your Cash
- How To Protect Yourself From Financial Disasters That Can Strike Authors Who Don't Understand These Fundamentals of Financial Protection for Authors
Here's What You'll Learn in Bonus Videos and Interviews (Module 8)
- The Strategies, Ideas and Habits These #1 Bestselling Authors Who Have Collectively Sold Millions of Books Use to Earn a Full-Time Income as Authors
Here's What You'll Learn in Affiliate Marketing Mastery (Module 9)
- How To Earn an Extra few Hundred or Even a Thousand Dollars a Month With Affiliate Marketing
Are You Ready To Become a Bestselling Author Right Now?
Sign Up For The Complete Kindle Publishing Course Today To Get Started!
Most students find it takes about 30 days to complete the course and become a bestseller on Amazon. It might take a little longer if you're a brand new author and still working on completing your first book than it would if you've already published books on Kindle and are just looking for help in the marketing and sales department.
Get Hands On Training From a #1 Bestselling Author Who Walks The Talk and Earns a Full-Time Income from Ebook Royalties Alone
"I will personally be available to answer all your questions that come up while you progress through the course and on your journey to becoming a bestselling author!" - Tom Corson-Knowles
It's Time To Make a Choice About Your Career as an Author
Of the two roads before you, the one on the left is the road you’ve been traveling already… it’s rough, uphill, rocky, and full of pain, struggle and rejection as an author.
On the right, there is the road less traveled. It’s been smoothed by the skilled hands of numerous bestselling authors who have come before you, and it's proven to be the easiest way to becoming a bestselling author!
Choose the right road.
Let’s walk that road together.
To your success,
P.S. Just scroll up and click "Take This Course" now to start on your journey to becoming a bestselling author.
This is a video of my speaking with a local writer's group about the ebook publishing revolution and why every author must have their books published as ebooks in order to take advantage of this huge opportunity. Amazon now sells more than 130 ebooks for every 100 physical books sold! So if you don't have an ebook on Kindle, you're missing out on more than HALF of your potential sales.Download the attached slides to follow along.Websites for Self Publishing
Kindle #1 www.kdp.amazon.com
CreateSpace.com for print on demand
Smashwords.com for all other eBook retailers
ACX.com for audiobooksUpdate August 30, 2014:Since so many students have asked: for those of you who are interested in publishing with TCK Publishing, please see our current submission guidelines at http://www.tckpublishing.com/submission-guidelines/
In this video, I walk you through how to do market research for your Kindle books so that you can know ahead of time how big your market is and what your chances are for ranking on the various bestseller lists in your niche.
Here's the link to the Amazon Kindle Ebooks Category Pages - from there you can browse the bestselling non-fiction and fiction books: http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kindle-Store-eBooks/zgbs/digital-text/154606011/ref=zg_bs_unv_kstore_2_158591011_3?tag=chromeplugin0c-20
For even more Kindle market research information, check out www.BestsellerRankingPro.com
In this video, I walk you through how to do market research for your fiction books so that you can know ahead of time how big your market is and what your chances are for ranking on the various bestseller lists in your niche. Fiction titles are VERY different from non-fiction - and even the big publishers don't understand what will and won't sell ahead of time. That's why thousands of bestselling self-published authors like were rejected by dozens of publishers, only to go on to sell millions of copies with books in "unpopular markets."
Here's the link to the Amazon Kindle Ebooks Category Pages - from there you can browse the bestselling non-fiction and fiction books: http://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kindle-Store-eBooks/zgbs/digital-text/154606011/ref=zg_bs_unv_kstore_2_158591011_3?tag=chromeplugin0c-20For even more Kindle market research information, check out www.BestsellerRankingPro.com
Download Your Free Ebook Writing Template at http://www.ebookpublishingschool.comWriting a book is A LOT easier than you think. I know because I’ve written and published 20 books in the last 12 months with several more in progress. That’s more than one book every 21 days! I’ve published ebooks anywhere from 40 to 400 pages, and often the shorter ones sell better. So if you think you have to write a massive 400 page book, you don’t! Your book should be as long as it needs to be to fully tell the story (fiction) or help the reader solve their problem (nonfiction).Here’s what I recommend to get started with writing a book for the first time:
1) Brainstorm 15 minutesLock yourself in a room. No phone, no email, no interruptions for 15 minutes. Only a pen and notebook. Come up with as many book ideas / topics / niches as you can think of. You should have at least 20. If you think of other ideas afterwards in the shower just add them to your list ASAP.Write down these questions to spur ideas:What topics would I love to write about?What knowledge do I have that could help people?What do I know now that I wish I knew when I got started with X (a business, relationship, problem, whatever)?What ideas do I have that could sell well?Why: It’s important to get all your book ideas out ahead of time. Otherwise, halfway through a book you’ll get an idea for 10 other books and might get distracted. Get distracted with a great idea upfront, not halfway through.
2) Get FeedbackAsk your marketing and business savvy friends which of your ideas sound most marketable. If you don’t have any marketing or business savvy friends, just email me your list of ideas and I’ll give my opinion about which topics/ideas will sell best.Why: Feedback is crucial. It confirms that your good ideas are good and helps you choose the best book for you to start with. The key is getting started. Once you get the first one done and selling well, I guarantee you won’t want to stop writing books.
3) DecideBased on feedback (10%) and your passion/interest/inspiration (90%) decide what book to write first.Why: You better be inspired to write your book/share your story. Otherwise, you’re going to need someone else to motivate you to finish it and market it. Feedback should only be used to clarify your own thoughts and ideas and make them better.
4) Plan It OutLock yourself in a room again. No phone, no email, no interruptions for 15 minutes. Come up with as many ideas that you want to share in the book as you can think of. If you think of other ideas afterwards in the shower just add them to your list ASAP.Write down these questions to spur ideas:What are the most important things someone should know about this topic?What challenges did I have that I solved and how can those become lessons?What do I know now that I wish I knew when I got started with this topic?What are the biggest mistakes I see people making in this area?Afterwards, you should be so excited that you can’t wait to start writing and/or speaking into a voice recorder (also a good option in lieu of an interview or as a supplemental way of recording info for the book). I use QuickVoice app for my iPhone when on the go.
5) Write ItIf you’re going to write it yourself, just schedule an hour a day to write early morning or late at night when there’s no distractions. In one hour a day, you can write several Kindle books a year depending on your typing speed. Don’t have an hour? Do 30 minutes. No excuses.If you don’t want to write it but want a ghostwriter and want to be interviewed, the first step means getting interviewed or voice recording. If you have a good interviewer already (friend, family, colleague), use them.If not, find a ghostwriter on Guru/Elance/Craigslist to interview you.I have some referrals for medium-tier ghostwriters if you need them (around 10 cents a word or $5,000 for a 200 page book). Many books can and should be a lot shorter than 200 pages, that’s just a reference point. They’re a bit pricey but the quality is great.Or you can go for a cheaper writer (2 cents a word or so) and edit the book yourself, crowdsource editing to your friends or customers, or hire a good editor. With the good medium-tier ghostwriter, you probably won’t need a professional editor because they have their own peers edit.I also have a Kindle book template for Microsoft Word if anyone wants you can download it here: http://www.ebookpublishingschool.comWant more tips on how to write a bestselling book? Read your free bonus copy of my book The Kindle Writing Bible, downloadable here as a PDF.
Below is the list of editors I found on Guru that you can contact and get quotes from for your editing/proofreading needs. NOTE: I have NOT worked with any of these people before, unless mentioned, and I cannot promise they will deliver the quality of work you desire.
Please ALWAYS get at least 3 quotes for any work before choosing an editor.
Please ALWAYS get a written contract ahead of time to protect yourself.
Please NEVER pay 100%% for any editing work unless and until you are 100%% satisfied with the final delivered work.List of Potential Editors
0.75 cents per word (i.e. $300 for a 40,000 word manuscript)
$5/page (12pt font. times new roman)
Can do copy editing for fiction or non-fiction, and is really good at it. She can do more services for content/structure editing as well.
Lori Anne Rising
Nonfiction Editing firstname.lastname@example.orgRate: I offer content development editing, as well as author coaching/consulting. Editing rates can depend on the level of services desired, but are generally based around $75 per hour. Project rates also available.Website: www.AuthorshipforExperts.com
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
phone number 404-630-6107
Guru profile: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Article-Press-Creative-Writer-Editor-Proofreader-Ghostwriter-Web-Content/Georgia/Atlanta/1327208/SN620gAnbPImAEpp6kjAJvhMvDvlDu0e
charges $.015 per word or $250 for 40,000 words.
154 reviews, 5-star average
rate of $2.00 per industry-standard page of 250 words or $320 for 40,000 words.
23 reviews, 5-star average
$160 per 40,000 words
1 review, 5-star average
- Microsoft Word or Other Word Processor for Formatting
- Learn How To Write Your Book and Publish It On Kindle
- Learn How To Format Your Ebook For Kindle and Publish On Amazon
- Become an Amazon Bestseller Using the KDP Select Free Promotion Marketing System
- Learn How To Create a Lucrative Long-Term Career as a Self-Published Kindle Ebook Author
Tom Corson-Knowles is an entrepreneur, blogger and international bestselling author. He started his first business at age 13, manufacturing SAD lamps out of his father's garage.
By the time he graduated from Indiana University Kelley School of Business at age 22, Tom was already earning a full-time residual income from a business he started from his dorm room.
After taking a few years off to travel and enjoy an early "retirement," Tom decided to jump back into the business world as an entrepreneur, investor, author, coach and consultant. Today, Tom shares what he learned on his way to becoming a successful entrepreneur through his books, video courses, seminars and advanced training programs.
Tom is the author of more than 20 bestselling books including The Kindle Publishing Bible, Schedule Your Success, Rules of the Rich, and Email Marketing Mastery.
Tom is also the founder of TCK Publishing, an independent publishing company that specializes in online marketing.
Learn more with Tom for free on the Publishing Profits Podcast show where he interviews bestselling authors and business tycoons every week to show you how to create the business and lifestyle of your dreams.