The purpose of this course is to prepare you to automate time-consuming administrative tasks with the help of PowerShell.
The primary audience for this course is individuals who want to become an Exchange server administrator in an enterprise environment. Also, individuals who are assuming a new role requiring skills to configure, manage, and support Microsoft Exchange Server and Office Exchange Online with Powershell.
The goal is to provide coverage of Exchange High Availability (Database Availability Groups) tasks including topics like
- Creating a Database Availability Group
- Adding mailbox servers to a Database Availability Group
- Configuring Database Availability Group network settings
- Adding mailbox copies to a Database Availability Group
- Activating mailbox database copies
- PowerShell Key Concepts
- Familiarity with general Microsoft Server and Exchange Server administration