CURIOUS ABOUT HERBAL MEDICINE?
Start making your first herbal remedy from day one. It is easier than you think!
No matter where in the world you live, you have easy access to valuable medicinal plants. Over 28,000 students have greatly benefited this course. For beginners, the course has been life changing. For those who already have some experience, it has filled in the gaps. Imagine everything you need to get started in one place!
Here’s what students have to say:
"Wonderful course that is taught by an experienced herbalist. This is THE place to start when you want to be a herbalist." – Tessa H
"Very good information that I have not been able to find anywhere else. Very easy to understand.” – Carolyn E
"It helps to see the instructor really performing the tasks - a picture (or video here) is worth a thousand words. There are many helpful details that would not even occur to me to ask about. The Q&A section works great! I am immediately putting the new knowledge to practice, referring back to the lessons for details. Thank you!" – Zdenka D
"This was an excellent beginner course for me! It provided a gold mine of information without feeling overwhelming. I greatly enjoyed the course. I enjoyed how the sections where clearly laid out making them easy to follow.” – Kodili C
"I have been wanting to learn herbs for a long time but have always felt intimidated. This course was so awesome. It gave me courage and I learned more from her in this one class than I have from anyone else.” – Cindy B
There is a growing movement in herbalism. You can be a part of it.
· You will gain better health by knowing which plants to use and how to use them.
· You will be more self-reliant without the need for many pharmaceuticals.
· You will take a central role in your wellbeing as well as those you love.
· You will never find better quality herbal medicine than what you make yourself.
By the end of the course you will feel confident in using plant medicines. You will not only understand which plants to use, but why they work in the way they do. With step-by-step instruction, there are no worries about being overwhelmed. You will also be able to refer back to the course material any time you like.
Your instructor, Elizabeth Heck has 25 years of experience in working with plant medicines. She is by far, Udemy’s most qualified herbal instructor. Rest assured, you’re in good hands. With an extensive teaching background, she knows how to guide you through your herbal learning journey with ease. Even better, she is there for you throughout the course to answer any of your questions. That’s incredible value!
Plants provide some of our most valuable medicine
· Herbs are readily available to everyone, whether you grow, harvest or purchase them.
· Herbs can be helpful for specific diseases, prevention, energy and vitality.
· Herbs can support other forms of medicine and ways of healing.
· Herbal medicines are easy and inexpensive to make as well as easy to use.
· Herbs are very effective and safe with good instruction.
Plants have been successfully used as medicine throughout history. Currently, the World Health Organization states that more than 80% of people on earth use herbs as their primary form of medicine.
Discover this important mode of healing and learn how you can incorporate herbs into your life for optimum health.
Here’s what you’ll get from the course:
· Practical understanding of what herbalism is and how it works.
· Know how to make tinctures, teas, oils, salves, honeys, syrups, compresses and poultices.
· Details of over 20 of the most commonly used medicinal herbs.
· A necessary foundation if you decide to move forward with an herbal career.
Why is this course not Accredited?
Nearly every online course (unless it is a large university) that claims to be accredited, actually is not. These are simply fake accreditations from real-looking websites used as a marketing scam in order to sell more courses. Elizabeth, as with any experienced herbalist, teaches with ethics and integrity and absolutely will not be deceitful for marketing sake. Rather, her students are sincerely respected and honored. Therefore none of her courses claim to be accredited.
More of what students have to say:
“I have always enjoyed making home remedies and seeing the effects of them on my family, and now that I’ve learned the different medicinal purposes for a few herbs and treatments here and how to use them in their proper context I can move on to helping my family feel and live better even the more. Thank you for the opportunity to learn with you Mrs Heck I enjoyed every moment of the class and felt like I was sitting in your kitchen and walking through your garden with you. For me that would be a sheer delight. Kindest regards” – Jaazer
"I found Elizabeth Heck to be very engaging and informative with this course. As someone who has experimented with herbal remedies, I felt that I have learned even more through her instruction. With her step-by-step demonstration on how to create different tinctures, oils, salves, etc. I have found it to be an improvement rather than stumbling around my kitchen trying to figure it out myself. I highly recommend her course and am looking forward to enrolling in more taught by Elizabeth Heck.” – Jodi C
"I loved this course. It really validated the interest I have in herbalism. After completing this course, I am now more than ever interested in becoming a herbalist. Thank you for this course.” – Anna S
You have lifetime access to the course so you can take as long or short as you wish to go through the material. You can replay the videos at anytime using the course as an ongoing reference. You also have a 30 day money back guarantee.
BE SURE TO ENROLL NOW!
- This is an introductory course for anyone. Supplies and ingredients are minimal.
- Start making your first herbal remedy from day one. It is easier than you think!
- Learn life-changing skills. The course has everything you need to know in one place including information you will not find anywhere else.
- Details of over 20 of the most important plants used in herbal medicine plus making tinctures, teas, oils, salves, honeys, syrups, compresses and poultices.
- Step-by-step instruction so you feel confident in making and using herbal medicine without being overwhelmed.
- Find herbs everywhere, no matter where in the world you live – stores, online, backyard, garden, community.
- Learn from Udemy’s top qualified herbal instructor. She is consistently available to answer your course related questions.
Elizabeth Heck is the founder and Director of the Home Herb School. The school offers a complete suite of herbalism courses empowering students to build confidence in working with plant medicines.
As Udemy’s most qualified herbalism instructor, Elizabeth has a solid background in herbal medicine. She has a 25 year history as a land steward, medicinal herb grower and medicine formulator. She was the founder of Pure Dermacare, an herbal products company offering all natural, botanical-based skincare.
Elizabeth taught botanical and herbal curriculums as a naturalist at Eloise Butler Wildflower Garden for nearly a decade. She also makes speaking appearances at the top herbal conferences, teaching centers and events globally. Most notably, Elizabeth frequently presents at the International Herb Symposium which invites the most highly respected teachers from around the world, the New England Women's Herbal Conference, one of the oldest, largest and most honored herbal gatherings and the legendary Sage Mountain Herbal Retreat Center.
Elizabeth has a deep appreciation for the need of plant conservation. While on the Minnesota Native Plant Society Board of Directors for several years, Elizabeth was active in important ecological preservation programs. She has also participated in programs offered by United Plant Savers.
Beyond her degree from the University of Minnesota, Elizabeth's formal herbal training started back in the late 1990s. Education with world-renowned herbalists and botanists included:
▪️ Apprenticeship with Rosemary Gladstar
▪️ Herbal Wisdom with Lise Wolff
▪️ Intermediate and Advanced Herbalism with Matthew Wood
▪️ Extensive training with esteemed botanist, Dr. Robert Mohlenbrock
▪️ Mentoring in ethnobotanical traditions of Native American, Central American and upper Amazon cultures.
She now passes on that wisdom and experience to empower her students in the art and science of plant medicines. Elizabeth’s passion for the green world shines through as she guides students step-by-step in her best selling online herbalism courses.