In this course you are going to learn Hebrew from scratch with our special unique program that has proved itself for years. We are going to start with the basics and slowly bring you to a level in which you will have enough skills to travel around Israel, and have full basic conversations, without the use of English.
So these are our goals:
- Understand the differences between English and Hebrew
- Know the Hebrew Alphabet.
- Read and write in Hebrew.
- Go through the basics words (Creating a basic arsenal of words)
- Build a basic sentence in Hebrew, including Questions.
- Create a rich vocabulary in Hebrew.
- Be able to fully communicate in Hebrew.
- You will have plenty of homework to practice what you have learned, at least one huge quiz for every section, TONS of extras (MP3 files, presentations, PDF files and many bonuses).
- Dedicated staff that will answer all your questions.
- The course is huge, and to master all of it including the extras you need at least 2 months. Moreover, we are adding new materials frequently and will notify you, so your experience of learning Hebrew is never-ending.
- The course is built in a very unique way that was developed and used in the last decade with amazing results in various countries
Learning Hebrew has never been easier.
So what are you waiting for?? it's time to learn Hebrew!
* Look for us on Facebook - 'Hebrew For Beginners' *
The whole roadmap of the course is explained here.
Need help but don't know how to post a question? Don't worry, this lecture will set you up :)
- All The Language Basics
- Read Hebrew
- Write Hebrew
- Speak Hebrew!
- Have a rich vocabulary in Hebrew
- Create sentences
- Ask questions in Hebrew to get yourself around
Guy is an enthusiast Hebrew Instructor currently in Israel, but taught also in New-Zealand, and China.
Teaching Hebrew to 6 years old kids (1st grade) for more than 7 years.
Volunteerly teaching Hebrew to newcomers (especially from the US / Australia), mainly children, to "Taglit" participants, and IDF foreign volunteers.
"Hebrew is not only our language, it's our heritage, knowing Hebrew, even basic, is crucial for every Jewish living in this world"
Itzcak is a Hebrew teacher with an experience of over 8 years in teaching.
Teaching thousands of students online world wide. For the past 8 years volunteered as a Hebrew tutor for newcomer families children (ages 7-12) . Have done countless Hebrew lessons for volunteered soldiers from abroad during his 3 year service in the IDF. Traveled to New Zealand and the states, and participated in Hebrew programs for children in Jewish schools and communities. With the assistance of Guy Ben Moshe , developed an easy way to learn and understand this ancient language. The system is unique and has been proven as useful by their large student community.
"We love what we do, and believe that In learning you will teach, and in teaching you will learn" - Itzchak Pinhasov