If you’re a whole foods lover who enjoys preparing rustic, gourmet meals, or you're simply ready to explore the creative world of whole grain cookery, you’ll marvel at the way you can turn ancient grains such as quinoa, millet, teff, amaranth, basmati rice, and wild rice, into delicious and hearty dining pleasures. Whole, organically raised grains, when prepared in the traditional way (as our ancestors prepared them) offer to be healthful additions to many diets. They're a great source of minerals, and their fiber benefits your intestinal health and fortitude. By eating more grains, and less meat, you'll also lighten your ecological footprint!
Here’s a sample of the 96 savory recipes featured in my course. The recipes are suitable for everyday dining as well as special occasions:
In this special package, you’ll get:
- “Cookbook Chat”Video: An overview of my book’s content and recipe faves.
- “Deep Dish" Mini-Book- I interview myself about my book and recipes. Be inspired by the legend and lore of whole grains. Get insights about using your right and left brain to cook. Learn how to turn cooking into an effort of the soul, and much more!
- Gourmet Grains cookbook in a downloadable PDF format. This is offered as a complete book and features:
- Pantry of Splendor featuring condiments, seasonings, garnishes, sauces, nut butter, ghee, toasted nuts and seeds, sprouts, cheeses, vegetables, meatless ingredients, spices, herbs, and fortifiers, with a summary of their nutritional benefits and culinary uses.
- The Aromatic Stovetop with grain cooking instructions, plus cookware and kitchen utensil tips.
'Candia's Kitchen' - Watch me prepare 20 of my 4-season recipes on video.
8 Tabletop TUTORS™ colorful info-graphics/teaching posters, including:
1) Turning Cooking Into an Effort of the Soul
2) Choosing Eco-Friendly Cookware
3) Eating with the Seasons, A Way to Stay Balanced
4) Butter for Your Bones, Your Brain, and Your Gut
5) Where Do the Fruits and Vegetables You Eat Come From?
6) Why To Eat (The Right Kind of) Salt
7) Processed Vegetable Oils: The Unappetizing Truth
8) 10 Ecological Reasons to Eat One Vegetarian Meal A Week
MAIN DISHES MADE OF NATUREAn “Inner-View”
- Students will need to have an interest in learning how to use ancient grains in contemporary cuisine. No software is needed. There are no specific actions students need to perform before starting the course. They just need to have an open mind and heart for learning.
- My Gourmet Grains cookbook in PDF download format.
- My “Cookbook Chat” (15-20 min. video) from my backyard, in which I provide an overview of my book’s content and share inspiration for preparing my recipes.
- My “Deep Dish Self-Inner View” (is a mini book) in which I interview myself about my book and recipes.
- The Aromatic Stovetop with grain cooking instructions, plus cookware and kitchen utensil tips
- Pantry of Splendor featuring condiments, seasonings, garnishes, sauces, nut butters, ghee, toasted nuts and seeds, sprouts, cheeses, vegetables, meatless ingredients, spices, herbs, and fortifiers, with a summary of their nutritional benefits and culinary uses.
- 20 Recipe demos from “Candia’s Kitchen”, to get you started making some of my delicious four-season recipe faves!
- 8 Tabletop TUTORS™ colorful info graphics/teaching posters
Candia Lea Cole is a widely celebrated author and holistic health educator. She is regarded in her field as "The Eco-Conscious Cook" and the "Soulful Eco-Lifestyle Mentor." As the founder of Eco-Learning Legacies, she creates innovative education tools that support individuals, families, and educators in learning about (and teaching others about) "eco-intelligent" living.
Some of her most popular educational tools and trainings include:
* 3 Whole Foods Cookbooks
* Tabletop TUTORS Info-graphics (125 colorful teaching aids!)
* Farm Alarm & Eco Bites (Hands-on food education games)
* Eco-Intelligent Farming & Eating Nutrition Curriculum & Training (Cutting-edge nutrition)
* Eco-Intelligent Autism Caregiver & Mentor Book & Training (Remedies that Heal vs. Harm)
* Eco-Mentor Feminine Leadership Training (6 Steps to Eco-Intelligent Living & Spiritually Awakened Leadership)
Candia Lea's journey to "eco-intelligent" living began when she was a teenager seeking answers about how to heal environmental illness. When she realized that her health challenges were a mirror reflection of the Earth's health challenges, she made the choice to adopt a clean, green organic lifestyle that would heal her body as well as the Earth's terrestrial body. If you're seeking a lifestyle mentor or a health and nutrition mentor who will make learning an inspirational experience, Candia Lea is your teacher!