This course will guide you step-by-step to ingest a local file, convert data types and load to GCP's (Google Cloud Platform) BigQuery using Talend Open Studio for Big Data, and immediately access and analyze the BigQuery table using SQL statements. We will also visualize the data results using Google Data Studio. This course is designed to piece together all the components, not focus on a particular software product. We will look at configuration areas that can be time consuming to troubleshoot. The focus and emphasis is on the entire workflow success and encourage the student to move on to more sophisticated approaches.
- Google Cloud Platform Account (free GCP account)
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data software (opensource download)
- Basic Talend Open Studio knowledge
- Basic SQL knowledge (Queries, Table Design)
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
- Internet Access