This course includes:
- Couse structured in Grammar Packs & Practise Packs with everything you need to improve your English easily.
- Subtitled video lectures explaining the grammar topics in a very easy to understand way.
- You will practise everything by doing exercises.
- Lots of resources and exercises to practise your listening in different accents and real TV examples.
- You will also improve your reading, pronunciation, spelling, and increase your vocabulary.
- Monitor your progress with Review Tests along the course.
- Downloadable material on pdf format.
- Check the course curriculum for the specific content of this course.
- Over 48 lectures and 1.5 hours of videos lectures.
This “Beginners" Course is focused on learning Basic English structures, grammar, vocabulary, listenings, readings, pronunciation, translations, dictations, spellings and contains the equivalent grammar and vocabulary to:
- The “Starters" level from the Cambridge University in the UK.
- The A1 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- A 0-56 points at the TOEFL exam (Test Of English as a Foreign Language).
- This is one of the most basic and important lessons in English.
- Please make sure that you remember it.
- No previous course is required to take this course.
- Have a deep knowledge of the basic English grammar.
- Perfect your listening skills through practing different accents.
- Increase your understanding of more complex readings.
- Improve your speaking to have more fluent conversations.
- Expand your vocabulary range.
- Be well prepared for your English exams.
I´m originally from Boston, Massachusetts (USA).
I am an ESL teacher with a BS in English Education, with over 15 years´experience teaching English.
I have worked for several companies and language schools, as well as translated books, and online articles.
I have taught Business English classes, English literature, English Theatre classes, and Cambridge Exam Preparation courses.
I created my courses in 4 different levels to perfectly fit your needs. From Beginners to Advanced levels.