Our course is a complete course , that will make the student at the end of it : an advanced Turkish language speaker. The main aim of this course is to teach the Turkish language from the beginning starting from the letters and the right pronunciation of it , ending to learning the basic grammar and vocabulary that any student will need to know .
This course is for who ?
what does this course contain ?
- more than 25 grammar (plural-imperative-possessive adjectives).
- The conjugation of the verbs in different tenses( present simple , past simple ).
- How to build basic and daily conversations (introducing- buying a ticket- having a meal).
- the basic daily words , more than +1000 word (colors , Numbers ,times,Foods, Nature ,Weather).
- vocabulary lists according to the subject( food-Cloths-animals)
- How to build sentences in different tenses in both positive and negative form.
- Tasks about each grammar .
What will i achieve at the end of this
You will learn the most important Turkish grammar rules.
You will be able to express what you want to say in understandable right language.
You will be able to serve yourself when you are in Turkish Language speaking country.
You will be able to use more than 1200 word that you are going to learn from this course
You will Learn to build right nominal and verbal sentences and having conversations about different topics.
- No previous knowledge required.
- Persistence in taking lessons and focusing .
- Notebook and a pen.
- Know the basic Turkish Grammar and Vocabulary A1-A2.
- Learning about 1200 word.
- Learning the right pronunciation of many words .
- being able to build conversations ,sentences ,reading , writing and speaking with sturdy language .
- Being able to introduce yourself .
Hi, my name is Emjed, a passionate young man about learning & teaching, I'm an international program student who currently does live in Turkey since 3 years, well, I am a student of the faculty of Tourism, i have C2 Turkish level certificate, and beside that I speak 4 languages : English and French fluently, Arabic and Algerian as a native,i have an experience with teaching languages, especially after i taught Turkish language in a private school before for a while , also because i am a student of tourism faculty and since i am international program student who have lot of foreign friends , that helped me to create a clear idea about foods and flavours from the most known places of the world such as India, Africa ,Turkey and Arabic world and with time it became my big passion , See you in my courses.