You may have heard many people saying that "You are What You Eat" as this quote is used a lot in day to day conversation. Some of you may believe in this and some may not. Whether you are a believer or a skeptic, we designed this course for those who want to eat healthy proactively to avoid thyroid issues due to family history or for those who are dealing with thyroid health issues currently and want to take control of their health for better.
Many experts and scientists claim that most of the modern health issues can be managed easily by eating the right type of foods.
Imagine your life If you start eating only those food which are good for your specific situation.
Do you remember how healthy and fit you always felt until you were told about the thyroid health issues?
It doesn't matter what's your current personal situation as eating healthy can never go wrong.
So sign up for this course and start your healthy lifestyle journey with us. See you inside the video training!
Healthy Lifestyle Show Coach and Trainer
2. Sleep better
3. Exercise daily
4. Cut Coffee
5. Cut Gluten
6. Cut Calories to STOP Weight Gain
7. Increase water intake
8. Avoid snacking if you want to work on your weight - Correction: by mistake the presenter said smoking in the place of snacking.
9. Cut alcohol
10. Balance your blood sugar
11. Focus on your diet in a holistic way - Plan your meals to ensure you are eating thyroid-friendly foods.
12. Choose Low-GI Foods
13. Understand the difference between the acidifying foods and alkalizing foods and focus on alkalizing your body pH with alkaline foods.
14. Make your routine automatic - Learn to do healthy meal planningKeep watching the videos in this module and in the next module to learn more about these tips.
2. Visualize your day ahead of time - Golf shot visualization technique where you visualize everything in your mind before hitting the golf ball. Your mind is very powerful and if you can visualize your day with more positive thoughts and positive energy, surprisingly you will behave more positive automatically and you may avoid stressful situations. Of course this needs practice and it needs to be done consciously first before it becomes your second nature.
3. Share your stressful situations with friends and family members as this is a quick way to get a different perspective because the other person is not emotional like you may be.
4. Deep Breathing
Watch the video to learn more...
- Your willingness to learn about the thyroid diet.
- Your active participation in following the thyroid friendly foods.
- Consult with a health care provider before starting any diet.