I recommend to have already a basic knowledge about FLStudio, or any other DAW you are going to use to follow my tutorial.
I won't focus on melody or music theory parts. This Tutorial is about sounddesign, layering leads, building up a structure of track, mixing leads and sounds together, using FL-Stock- or free-plugins to let your leads sound better.
I am making the tutorial track from scratch. I just prepared the melody, chords and baseline
You will learn how to build up a track out of a melody. Started at the Intro and ending up into a climax.
You will get my own Sylenth1 Soundbank and I will show you how to make screeches at sylenth1.
You will get a Sample Pack filled with Claps, snares, uplifters, downlifters, fillers, atmosphere stuff and many more.
You will get a Reverse Bass Sample and a full pitched Hardstyle Kick.
- A basic knowledge about FL-Studio
- You need Sylenth1, atleast the Demo (Serum/Massive possible aswell, added presets for it, but tutorial is based on Sylenth1)
- Nexus Basic Pack(If you dont have it,its fine, I added an alternate way for it)
- Create your own Hardstyle track
- Create Automation Clips to controll parts of your Track
- Building the structure of a track
- How to fill up the track
- How to make screeches with Sylenth1
- How to use Samples to fill intros/buildups/dropps
- How to make effect kicks
- How to make reversed/reverb effects to introduce sounds or parts of a track
- How to make FX(Effect)Chains on a sample to create new sounds
I am Kim from Germany. I am studying audio engineering and going to be a Hard Dance Music producer.
During the last years I almost spent all the time I got making music and doing sounddesign.
I focused on my own music, some remixes and rework tracks, they were already made.
Since I know how hard it is finding a point to start. I am really passionate about teaching my knowledge in Music Creation, especially the part of hard dance music.
I give you the possibility to learn by my tutorials and ofcourse I will give you the possibility to ask me any questions you got about Hard Dance Music.
Since i went thirteen hardstyle became an important part of my life. And it will ever be.