This is the only FL Studio course for beginner to professional users that you need to take - this course will increase your workflow speed by at least x5!
This course is perfect for both beginners & professional users of FL Studio!
This course is created for the absolute beginner as well as advanced users who wants to expand their knowledge in the music production process inside of FL Studio. We are covering all of the techniques that the biggest music producers are currently are using as well as limiting ourselves to create music. Everything that is done in this course is made in the box only - so all you need is a laptop such as MacBook Pro or a desktop computer such as an iMac - FL Studio also works great with Windows.
This Course Includes All You Need To Create A Fast Workflow Speed Inside Of FL Studio - Start Finishing And Releasing Tracks Fast.
We are also including 10+ Sample Packs that will improve your productions as you can use them for free in your own tracks - all royalty free.
This course is designed for every skill level from Beginners to Advanced. If you never used FL Studio before, that's totally fine as well. This course includes an introduction section where we will download FL Studio and show you how to manage the most basic functions of FL Studio to get you started.
Improve Your Music Production Techniques and Start Making Professional Music With Quality in No Time!
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of music you are creating, this course will take you knowledge to a whole another level.
Unlike other Music Production courses, this course will cover everything from scratch and improve your overall music production level as well as getting you motivated to finish your music instead of letting your music ideas die within your project file.
About the instructor:
Martin Svensson started producing music since 2005 and teaching since 2016, and now has over 80,000 happy students on Udemy learning music production and other related topics viewed from a Music Producers perspective. Martin has been working with different producers around the world as well as co-created a few very well known tracks with other musicians. Martin is based in Stockholm, Sweden
- You Need To Own A Copy of FL Studio Or Willing To Work With The Free Demo Version
- You Need To Own A Computer Windows or macOS Installed
- You Want To Learn Mastering FL Studio Fast
- You Want To Learn Workflow Hacks Such As Key Commands and Quick Tools
- Learn How To Manage FL Studio Fast
- Learn Working with FL Studio in a Quick and Easy Way
- Learn Working With Key Commands
- Learn Working With Presets
- Learn Working Fast in The Piano Roll
- Learn Working With Shortcuts in The Browser To Access Sample Packs Quick
- Founder and Owner of music-prod, a platform with courses for learning Music Production and how to be a musician today with over 40 000 Subscribers.
- Music Producer and Professional musician. Producing music for 10+ years with Logic Pro X and Ableton Live. Produced music for several big labels and other Producers, Dj's, and big names in the music industry.
- Certified Apple Logic Pro X Producer since 2015.
I have a lot of experience in making music in different studios here in Stockholm, Sweden, and also in Los Angeles, California. I've been making music with big names as well as teaching how to make music for five years.
I'm now into teaching music on the web as well as doing different businesses because I want to teach YOU how to make music and monetize it at the same time. See you in the courses :)
- Music-prod - a platform with courses & resources such as Video Courses, Sample Packs & Project files for learning Music Production and how to be a great musician with over 100 000 Subscribers.
Music-Prod is a website founded in 2015. We strive to perfect the life for musicians with resources and education to make the music process as smooth and fun as possible.
We are a team of 4 producers and have all had major success in the music industry and this is why we do this - to share our success and letting you know how to not take the hard route that we did in the beginning of our careers.