Want to learn English but can't seem to get started or you drop out quickly?
Your English lessons not interesting enough?
Can't find a regular time to study and learn English?
Don't have a native English speaker to learn English from and study with?
If this is you, then This Learn English course is excellent for you.
Short, quick, interesting learn English lessons from a well known ESL teacher and expert Ajarn Ken will keep your attention long enough, No need to have a regular time to study, with these lessons you can learn on the go, just listen and speak along with a native English speaker speaking British English.
You learn as you speak!! It's an excellent way that Ken has taught thousands of students to be confident, clear and calm when speaking English.
Ratings and Reviews - 88.8%
31 Oct 2018 >>>>>> 39 Reviews - 32 - 4/5 Star Reviews
"thank you , my pronunciation has improved as well as my listening . " - Mostafa
"Great course for beginners. Thank you very much. " Gabriella
"lecture one was really very practical hope 2nd will same like this " Shubham
This F1: Beginners Guide to Speaking Better British English course will improve and practice:
- your British English speaking skills by speaking along with Ken during the lesson
- your British English reading skills by following the lesson booklet
- your British English listening skills by listening along with Ken during the lesson
- your British English pronunciation skills by following the lesson and copying Ken
You will listen to Native British English speaker Ken give short English lessons. Your job is to follow and speak along with Ken. You will learn English as you speak
You will learn:
- basic vocabulary and sentence structures you can use in the present simple tense.
- how to speak British English smoother, clearer and have better pronunciation when speaking English.
- tips how to improve your confidence and fluency speaking British English
- how to link words together to speak smoother and faster and correctly with learn English pronunciation lesssons
- how to listen and write better British English with short English dictations from a native English speaker with British English
Who can use this course?
- Beginner English students who want to get confident speaking basic British English
- English students who want to improve their British English pronunciation and get good habits learning and speaking British English
What are the lessons?
There are British English pronunciation lessons and practice lessons which I give you tips and advice how to speak British English as a native British English speaker does.
We follow the lesson booklet you can download, in addition to using presentation slides, images and subtitles, you can speak along with me and follow and copy how I speak and pronounce British English correctly, smoothly and with confidence.
The British English lessons are quite short but fast, I give you keywords as British English vocabulary in useful sentences you can use every day.
There is a lesson booklet giving you a complete dialogue for each lesson that you can follow to improve your English reading
The British English lesson gives you time and space to speak along with Ken and this will help you learn, speak and understand British English better
Who gives the lectures?
I'm Ken and I'm from the UK and speak British English although I've lived in Portugal, Spain, Italy, Bulgaria, Thailand in the last 15 years and have been able to learn some conversational French, Portuguese, Spanish and I can understand some Thai also.
I've visited around 50 countries around the world so I am very well aware of cultural differences and have adapted myself over time to understand languages and what's important culturally.
So you have a teacher who understands what it is to learn a language, how challenging and difficult it can be. This is why these courses maybe perfect for you as it comes from real experiences from myself and also my many, many students I've helped in Europe, South America and Asia over the last 10+ years.
All of this experience goes into my course in many ways and these dictations are part of that.
What is Kens background?
I've been a business trainer organising training workshops for companies and also I've been involved in language learning ever since I left the UK - both teaching and learning. Over the last few years, I've taught thousands of students in Europe, South America and more recently Asia where I've coached and taught newly graduated Asian students how to improve their English, confidence and give great career advice for those wanting to work in the aviation industry as cabin crew.
What is the Course Outline?
Here’s an overview of the topics from each lesson.
- An Introduction to the House, Basic numbers and How Many, Basic household Verbs
- Hints, Tips and Advice how to speak English better
- Practice English Lesson to improve your English speaking
- Basic people, Using Is and Are, How to use Who
- How to use Name, Basic household vocabulary, Basic household Verbs
- Basic numbers, Questions using Doing, How to use Thing
- The days of the week, Using today, tomorrow and Yesterday, How to use First, Second, Third etc, Using Before and After
- Basic colours, The use of Standing and Sitting, The use of Reading and Writing
- Basic mens clothes, How to use In Front Of and Behind, How to use Next To and Beside, The use of That One
- How to use long and short, longer than and shorter than, Using The longest and the Shortest, Basic family members
- How to talk about the ages of people and how old they are, How to use Young and Old and Younger and Older Than, Towns, Citys and Villages, How to use Large and Small, Larger and Smaller than and The Largest and Smallest
- The difference between Going to and Coming from, The difference between Taking From and Putting On, Using Opening and Closing, Basic parts of the body
Tips for learning
- Most importantly - do this course in whichever way works best for you, as with any form of learning, find out what works best for you and your strengths.
- Read, speak, copy as often as you like as only doing this, will you truly learn how to use English correctly.
- Get into a rhythm when you speak, and when you practice like this, you will become smooth and fluent quicker.
- Don't be scared to open your mouth to speak, English can be very different from your language with different sounds and vocals.
- Don't be scared to change how you speak, copying not just what the words are but how they are spoken will improve your English much quicker.
Why Learn English Like this?
By speaking the lesson you will learn English 4 times faster as you will be learning with your eyes, your ears and your voice. It really is a great way to improve your language skills, perhaps the best way.
Speaking out loud is where most students fall as they maybe don't have anyone to practice with and feel shy speaking with themselves. Do this and get into the habit of doing it and you will see your English speaking skills improve dramatically.
- 15 minutes each day to just listen and speak
- No English needed - only time to practice
- Improve your British English speaking, smoothness and pronunciation with a native speaker
- Learn useful and every day British English in sentences, phrases and vocabulary that you can use
- Be confident to have easy British English conversation, know what to say and how to understand
- Be confident to ask questions and understand the answers
- Have easy, helpful British English vocabulary and be able to use this in useful sentences you can use every day
- How to use the Present Simple Tense correctly in sentences, questions and conversations
- Have good, practical question and sentence structure
Hello, I'm Ken, a well-travelled, multi-lingual, highly experienced English teacher.
Here's some stats for you!
- I have been teaching English for more than 10 years
- I have taught around 2000-3000 students in South America, Europe and Asia
- I have helped several hundred students to move into their dream job and career
- I have visited around 50 countries
- I have lived and worked in 10 countries
- In addition to English, I speak another 4 languages, conversational French, Portuguese, Spanish and Thai
- At the moment, I coach university graduates in Asia how to move their career into the aviation industry with both local and major international airlines
You can see testimonials from my students on my websites and Facebook, I still get really proud when students tell me how much I have helped them on their path in life.