"Your Excel skills could land your next job."
- Fortune Magazine
A study reported in the Wall Street Journal found that 78% of middle-skill jobs require digital skills like Excel and Word. And jobs that require digital skills also pay 13% more than those that don't.
Are you ready to land your next job and increase your pay by 13%?
This course is designed to teach you the basics of Microsoft Excel all the way to Excel mastery. It's perfect for you if you are a beginner or intermediate Excel user who needs to drastically increase your Excel skills to impress your boss, get a raise or even land a new job. Everything in the course is taught step-by-step in an easy, stress-free way.
Note: This course is specifically designed for learning on a PC. If you are learning on a Mac, the shortcut keystrokes may be different on your machine.
You'll start at the very beginning by opening and saving your first Excel document. Then you'll move on to:
Excel can be challenging to learn. The hardest part is knowing what to learn. This course is designed to teach you the most popular functions and features of Excel that most people wish they knew how to do. This includes the 7 most popular functions, which you'll learn in this course:
Here are more of the most sought after skills in Excel that are included in this course:
So if you're ready to take your Excel skills to the next level and want to learn in an easy-to-follow way, click the Buy now button or check out one of the free preview lectures and I'll see you in the course.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Did you know that Udemy has a 100% 30-day money back guarantee on all courses? I know that you'll love this course, but Udemy's guarantee means that you can watch this entire course and if it doesn't meet your expectations for mastering Excel, we'll refund your money and all your new Excel knowledge is free.
So if you're even considering learning more about Excel for that new job, raise or promotion, sign up for the course and see what is possible with the right knowledge.
- Use the speed control to speed up or slow down lectures so you can best understand the audio
- Beginners, go through the whole course start to finish. Experienced Excel users should skip to the parts they need to learn.
- Download and use the Excel workbook provided. Practice with them as you go through the lectures.
- All you need is a copy of Excel on your computer. The course teaches you how to use Excel starting at the very beginning.
- In this course, you'll quickly become comfortable using the entire Excel dashboard including its tabs, ribbon and tools.
- You'll learn all the basics of opening an Excel document, creating a spreadsheet from scratch, writing formulas and saving your document to your computer.
- I'll also walk you through how to create professional charts and graphs to visualize your data, and you'll create pivot tables for lightening fast calculations.
- Use the most commonly used Excel functions to make powerful calculations.
- Learn to use several of the new Excel features such as 1-click forecasting, 3D maps and the Tell Me What You Want to Do feature.
- Tons of helpful tips, tricks and shortcuts along the way to help you master the fundamentals of Excel 2016 and beyond.
- Great for beginners to intermediate Excel users.
Learning is easier with the right tools and instruction. In every one of my courses I take you step-by-step through the tools and knowledge you need to accomplish your goals.
My talent is taking complex subjects (like Excel, Access and Photoshop) and making them simple to learn. I wasn't always good at technology. There was a time when I didn't even know how to correctly turn a computer on and off. But over the past 20 years I've dedicated myself to mastering technology. Now I'm proud to call myself a self-taught tech geek.
I'm a geek who still speaks the language of normal human beings. I don't use a lot of jargon and fancy words that the average person doesn't understand.
I understand how frustrating it can be when the instructor goes too fast or leaves out critical steps in the learning process. That's why I make sure to clearly demonstrate each step for you visually, so you can follow along starting from the very beginning and going along until you've reached mastery.
I am here to guide you on your way to success. You can contact me at any step of the way for assistance. Let me know when you're struggling with a concept and I'll get right back to you to keep you moving in the right direction.
I'm always happy to help. I believe in you, and I'm here to support you in your learning process.
Are you ready to take your skills to the next level? It all starts with knowledge, and my courses make that part easy.
Sign up for a course today and I'll help you reach the level of success you deserve.
I'll see you in there!