Welcome to this most comprehensive course on Ethical Hacking. Hacking is not always a rewarding activity but it is one of the most fun profession where you can use your knowledge to make yours and others system secured. This course will try to turn you into a person who can check for the vulnerability in the system and make your own payload to pen-test that system and evaluate proper security measures that needs to be adopted. We'll try to make payloads and test systems from section one, Thus this course is highly practical. We (Bit4Stack Tech Inc.) assumes that you have no prior knowledge in these topics, So we will provide some theory related to networking at the beginning and hands on examples with it.
Highlights of Course:
- Linux Commands
- Basic File System commands
- Upgrade packaging commands
- permission commands
- Python Crash Course
- Variable and Statements
- Values and types
- Flow controls
- Object Oriented Programming
- Regular Expression
- Threading and many more..
- Introduction to BurpSuite
- Burpsuite: Repeater, Audit and Crawl, Intruder
- TOR network
- Host .onion website
- Basics of network hacking / penetration testing.
- Changing MAC address & bypassing filtering.
- Network mapping.
- ARP Spoofing - redirect the flow of packets in a network.
- Spying on any client connected to the network - see usernames, passwords, visited urls .etc.
- Inject code in pages loaded by any computer connected to the same network.
- Replace files on the fly as they get downloaded by any computer on the same network.
- Create malware for Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Hack Windows, OS X and Linux using custom backdoor.
- Bypass Anti-Virus programs.
- Use fake login prompt to steal credentials.
- Display fake updates.
- Use own keylogger to spy on everything typed on a Windows or OS X computer.
- Learn the basics of website hacking / penetration testing.
- Discover subdomains.
- Discover hidden files and directories in a website.
- Discover and exploit XSS vulnerabilities, XXE and HTMLI.
All tutorials and videos have been made using our own routers, servers, websites and other resources, they do not contain any illegal activity. We do not promote, encourage, support or excite any illegal activity or hacking without written permission in general. We want to raise security awareness and inform our readers on how to prevent themselves from being a victim of hackers. If you plan to use the information for illegal purposes, we highly condemn it. We cannot be held responsible for any misuse of the given information.
- Computer with a minimum 4GB RAM (8GB+ Preferred)
- No Programming, Hacking Knowledge Required
- Adding wireless adapter for hacking skill is optional (BUT if you want to learn WIFI hacking skills, you must have one)
- No networking Knowledge is Required
- Practice everything along videos, otherwise it is useless