Join the most beginner-friendly tutorial to Ethical Hacking! Learn how to install and use Kali Linux, the most popular network assessment tool and protect your network using the best Linux firewall - pfSense. Learn all the basics of ethical hacking in less than 4 hours.
Step-by-step instructions and easy-to-understand lectures for beginners! A unique ebook will allow you to copy and paste all commands!
What will you learn?
- Install Kali Linux using VirtualBox
- Create a perfect lab for ethical hacking
- Capture packets using Wireshark
- Execute a denial-of-service attack
- Understand a man-in-the-middle attack
- Create your own backdoor
- Crack WPA wireless password
- Create a fake website to capture login details
- Crack passwords and hashes
- Protect your network using the pfSense firewall with Snort
- Attack DHCP, DNS, SSH, and MD5
- Command execution and proxy attacks
- and more
Learn all the basics when it comes to ethical hacking and Kali Linux.
- Understand basic networking terms (DHCP, IP, MAC, DNS...)
- Good general IT skills