After watching a lot of Ethical hacking lessons i guess this is the best Tutorial i've ever seen because honestly ! it's more practical than theoretical unlike the other courses and the most exciting thing in this course is that it work in real world ( real ethical hacking )
Thank you very much for the educational course offered by beautifully and beautifully, as well as the beautiful and clear educational points, practicality informs me very much and I wish you all the best. We also look forward to other courses offered- Mashaal Al Otaibi
I love this course. I am continuously repeating my course in a regular interval to enrich my depth of knowledge.
Thanks!- SHEIKH MD. MAHTABUR RAHMAN
I don't know how to explain my words how i felt while learning this course. If you want to learn something i will recomended to all of you chose it If you have a little exprince in this field then you will understand the value of this course. I'm not promoting this course. I'm sharing my words with all of you. I'm impressed with the instructor of this course very responsive and friendly. I really like your course and I would like to thank you for making this kind of courses and being friendly with us. Thank you so much. - Tabish Raza
i got very experience instructor and i got to learn some new stuff
and my instructor hope that ill put my name in world class list
so i would like to thank my instructor and udemy
i really enjoyed it
thank you very much- Halal Rajan
This is a great and powerful course. A lot of helpful tips on securing our computer and on how hackers hack.Thank you.- Bobbie Smith
it's a very good course really it's your gate to be a pro in hacking whatever your knowledge- Serag El-Din
Well done! Labs are well explained, and very clear.
Hi everybody, Welcome to your course, if you are reading this course it's sure that you want to get more information and to be sure about what you will buy, and that's exactly what a reasonable student will do, so let me tell you what the course offers, and then you can make your reasonable choice!
Why you should take this course:
- I won't lie to you, this course is not a complete course of Ethical Hacking, and I don't believe that there is one! but it explains a big part of Ethical hacking theoretically, and practically it will explain an excellent methods on hacking anonymously (How hackers hack without getting doubts on them). Sometimes it will be in a separated videos and sometimes in a process.
- The advantage of the methods showing on the course is that they are flexible, which means that they can work on other Ethical Hacking operations (For example I practiced an anonymous hacking operation on a windows machine, which can be done in the same way just by changing the windows malware by an android malware).
- I had the choice to create a basic classic long Ethical Hacking course, or explaining the best useful hacking tricks (Because there are a lot of things that are explained but mostly they are old,useless and not effective now), for me I choose to not waste my time and keep with the best methods, and understand the concept of the old ones just theoretically.
- This course will explain everything from the pre-hacking to preform your hack successfully, everything is explained from scratch.
- Also, the course will explain every Linux commands that i have used (so we can chase two birds with one stone), and uses diagrams (in paint xD, yeah I like to draw! it gives me the total freedom).
- This course won't teach only how to use the Ethical Hacking strategies in your computer, but offers you the ability to learn how to use those hacking strategies also in your android device through Termux environment (so you can consider it as three birds with one stone ;) ).
- While this course is not a "Classic Learning Course"; like I have mentioned before it explains the best anonymous hacking methods (undoubtedly), so it can help both; beginners and advanced students that maybe don't know this methods.
- I'm kind of a careful teacher; which means I like to make sure that all my students understand what I'm explaining, so if you are the kind of persons who needs more talk and deep explanation to understand then I guarantee you that you have found the right instructor!
- I want to mention negative points too (I like to be honest), this is my first online course ever; so maybe someones of you will find me kind awkward xD in the first lectures, also I have explained the hacking methods from scratch, so if you are kind of advanced you will waste some time on somethings that you already know before the hacking process starts, another thing is that sometimes I repeat somethings that are very important in more than one lecture (somethings that takes 5-8 seconds). That's it! personally I think that those are the negative points on the course.
I didn't wont to write the lectures descriptions, because they are already written down on the curriculum (I don't want to waste your time twice), so for more information don't forget to visit the it, read the titles and make your choice, and don't forget the 30 days money back guarantee :) Make your reasonable choice, and I hope I will meet you down in the Lectures ;)
- Hacking OS: KALI LINUX, PARROT SECURITY OS, BACKBOX LINUX...etc
- NO previous hacking knowledge required
- NO Linux knowledge required
- NO programming knowledge required