This training course will provide you with all the tools you need to devise a nutritional plan tailored to your needs and preferences.
After completing this course, you will be familiar with the basic principles of nutritional science, in accordance with its most recent developments. You will know all about the various food groups and their distinctions, and about the vital nutrients they hold.
You will also learn many practical applications of this theoretical knowledge. You know all you need to prepare the tastiest, most nutritious meals. And you have the basic know-how to identify health complaints that a change of diet can alleviate or even cure.
Benefits of this course:
- Learn what to buy and what to avoid
- Decrease various health risks and increase your life expectancy
- Valuable information presented clearly, accessibly, professionally, and independently
- All of the knowledge and experience of various experts, at a fraction of the usual costs
- Incorporates the latest scientific findings, but with a highly practical cast
- All materials available in both English and Dutch
- Purchase online, no hassle
- Course includes many related course materials as a bonus
- Internet connection
- This course will give you the information needed so that you can decide for yourself whats good for you and your family.
The European Health Foundation maintains the positive approach that every person is capable of helping themselves. In order to do this properly, it is important that you receive the right information regarding health and nutrition. This is where we come in!
We have built an extensive library of training courses dealing in various health issues that seem to plague today's society. With a selection of themes such as burn-out, depression, stop smoking, losing weight and even nutrition tips for children … these are just a small selection of a wide range of health related topics that are currently available and in production. These training courses are available on DVD or can be watched online.