Course Update Coming This Summer! | Dozens of New Topics and Practice | Better Video and Sound
Best English Pronunciation course on udemy.
Why should you buy this course and not others?
1. Every student makes improvements
2. I cover how to make every sound in English and give plenty of practice.
3. I have created special pronunciation paragraphs that no other course has. They will fix the flow of your English and connect everything you have been practicing.
This course was specially designed to help English learners overcome one the most important parts of English speaking, their pronunciation or accent.
How often do people ask you to repeat something because they cannot understand your English pronunciation?
How many times do you not speak English confidently because you are unsure if you will be understood?
Do you need to give a presentation or interview in English?
Now you do not have to worry. This course will give you everything you need to speak English clearly and fluently. We cover all the sounds of the English language and teach you how to sound like a native speaker. Every lesson is in video format so you are able to watch and copy the native speaker produce the sound and words.
Other courses just give you a few examples and expect that to help you change your accent. We know that won't help, so we have provided you with a wide variety of practice and methods. The course has worked for 1000's of students. Its time for you to try.
Stop wasting time and money on private English tutors or expensive classes! Now all you need is five minutes a day!
Sign up NOW and change your future! Speak better English.
Single vowel sound are very important and very easy to learn. In this section we will cover all of the single vowel sounds. Each lesson will have three parts.
1st we will present the sound and practice how to form it.
2nd we will practice using that sound in English words.
3rd we will use all the sounds in a full sentence practicing our natural pronunciation and fluency.
The practice sentence isSit by the sea with a book, too
The practice sentence isTo the left, away from her door.
The practice sentence isThe hat is far up on it.
In this lesson we will learn 3 new double vowel sounds.
The sounds and their practice words are -
eɪ - wait
ɔɪ - coin
aɪ - like
The practice sentence is
Wait I like that coin.
- If you can understand some basic English, then you are ready to begin this course!
- Speak English clearly and fluently
- You will learn how to make each of the English sounds.
- You learn how to speak with the same rhythm as a native English speaker.
- You will learn how to link your speech like a native English Speaker.
- You will be able to give presentations and interviews in English and sound natural.
Langpill is dedicated to making the best English courses for our students. All courses are custom made to fit our students’ needs. Don't see anything you like? Email us and we'll try to make it for you. All students who join our courses have full access to an American professor ready to answer any of your questions.