English Grammar Launch Advanced is an advanced English grammar course taught by me, Anthony, a native British English speaker. You will learn the target English grammar structures at a deep level, so that you can sound more native-like when you speak English.
This course includes:
- lectures for the target structures
- speaking practice for every single grammar structure
- listening practice for every single grammar structure
- future updates - this course will continue to grow and grow
- PDF transcripts
- and MP3 downloads so that you can learn anywhere, any time.
Each section focuses on one, two or three target structures so that you can master each one and produce it accurately in your spoken English.
This course is extremely detailed, so you can fully master the target English.
If you want to speak English more clearly, if you want to sound more native-like, or if you simply want to take your English to an advanced level, this course can help you achieve your goal of taking your English to the next level.
- A desire to improve your English through practice.
- An intermediate to upper-intermediate level of English
- Understand more advanced spoken English.
- Have a deeper knowledge of the structure of advanced English grammar.
- Speak English with more confidence.
- Produce the target structures confidently and accurately.
- Sound more fluent by using advanced English.
My name is Anthony, and I’m from London, England. I have thousands of students enrolled on my Udemy courses, which focus on learning English as a foreign language. My courses have some of the highest ratings in the Learning English category on Udemy.
I have a bachelor’s degree in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) and Linguistics, and I have taught thousands of students all over the world for the past 10 years. My teaching has brought me from London to China to South Korea. I have now returned to London where I run a successful language school.
More recently, I have developed my online presence under the Sir English brand and on Udemy. I also create materials in the ESL field.
Send me a message if there are any particular topics you would like me to focus on for future courses in the English as a second language field. I look forward to hearing from you.