This course includes:
- Couse structured in Units containing grammar you need to improve your English easily.
- Subtitled video lectures explaining the grammar topics in a very easy to understand way.
- You will practise everything by doing exercises.
- Monitor your progress with Review Tests along the course.
- Downloadable material on pdf format.
- Check the course curriculum for the specific content of this course.
- Over 20 lectures and 1 hour of videos lectures explaining grammar and how to construct a sentence in English.
This “Beginners" Course is focused on learning Basic English structures, grammar, vocabulary, listenings, readings, pronunciation, translations, dictations, spellings and contains the equivalent grammar and vocabulary to:
- The “Starters" level from the Cambridge University in the UK.
- The A1 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- A 0-56 points at the TOEFL exam (Test Of English as a Foreign Language).
In this lesson we are going to show you how to use the words “this, that, these or those”.
In this lesson you will learn how to identify the subject of the sentence.
In this video we are going to explain to you how the sentences are created in English, their order and elements.
In this video we´re going to show you how to use the possessive "´s" .
In this video we are going to explain to you how to create and use the Present Simple tense. The most common verb tense in English.
- No previous course is required to take this course.
- Have a deep knowledge of the basic English grammar.
- Practise your grammar by doing exercises.
- Learn grammar easily with detailed video explanations.
- Be well prepared for your English grammar exams.
I´m originally from Boston, Massachusetts (USA).
I am an ESL teacher with a BS in English Education, with over 15 years´experience teaching English.
I have worked for several companies and language schools, as well as translated books, and online articles.
I have taught Business English classes, English literature, English Theatre classes, and Cambridge Exam Preparation courses.
I created my courses in 4 different levels to perfectly fit your needs. From Beginners to Advanced levels.