The course covers fundamentals of encryption with hands-on demos using OpenSSL and Putty tools.
Encryption fundamentals is a MUST have skill for IT professionals like-
- Development Managers
- Program Managers
- Support/Operations Managers. etc.
The course takes you on a step-by-step approach journey where you will learn concept, and immediately apply it using OpenSSL/Putty.
The student will learn-
- Symmetric Encryption
- Asymmetric Encryption
- Key Length & Key Space
- Generating Public and Private Keys
- Encrypting Large Documents/files
- Data Integrity & Hash Functions
- Digital Signatures
- Understanding SSL Certificates
- Creating self-signed Certificates
- Desire to LEARN! ** The Main Ingredient **
- Physical or Virtual Machine with Windows 10 or Ubuntu (Any other Linux Distro will also work)
- OpenSSL & Putty Softwares