In this course, you will understand how to move from development to launch.
The four sections of this course, comprised of 27 lectures, cover everything from reviewing and iterating to using analytics and debriefing. It is a comprehensive look at deploying eLearning that has been rigorously tested to ensure the user experience is the best it can be.
Lessons have been built around the following ideas – so that you can feel confident in your ability to test, iterate and ensure the eLearning functions as expected:
- Review developed eLearning to ensure it has met specifications
- Test and iterate if developed eLearning fails to pass required tests
- Solicit feedback from target audience on quality of learning
- Apply User Acceptance Testing to review performance on platform
- Use analytics to test eg. volume and level of interaction of users
- Debrief and record ‘lessons learned’ for future eLearning projects
Videos, tools, templates, external links and practical suggestions support your learning experience, so that you have plenty of useful information to apply in the real world.
NB: The team at BRG Learning and Development have amalgamated this course with our three other short eLearning courses into one full course 'Create superb eLearning with every shortcut imaginable'. Please do not purchase this short course separately as well if you’ve signed on for the full course.
- This course explores the eLearning launch process and all required templates are provided.
- Suggestions for tools and external links to useful websites are suggested, so a computer is necessary.