In this course, you will understand how to move from briefing into design.
The four sections of this course, comprised of 32 lectures, cover everything from agile project management and technical jargon to storyboarding and information hierarchies. It is a comprehensive look at designing eLearning that is engaging, caters for different learning styles and make sense from a user perspective.
Lessons have been built around the following ideas – so that you can feel confident in designing your course and capturing your audience’s attention:
- Applying agile principles to project management
- Understanding technical terms related to eLearning
- Breaking down high level concepts into manageable chunks
- Sorting information into hierarchies for a smooth user experience
- Applying action mapping and brainstorming to design a course
- Understanding Bloom’s taxonomy and lower versus higher order thinking
- Identifying reviewing methods and knowing how to implement feedback
Videos, tools, templates, external links and practical suggestions support your learning experience, so that you have plenty of useful information to apply in the real world.
NB: The team at BRG Learning and Development have amalgamated this course with our three other short eLearning courses into one full course 'Create superb eLearning with every shortcut imaginable'. Please do not purchase this short course separately as well if you’ve signed on for the full course.
- This course explores the eLearning design process and all required templates are provided.
- Suggestions for tools and external links to useful websites are suggested, so a computer is necessary.