eductronics™ The Complete Guide to Arduino
A Step-By-Step Comprehensive Course in Arduino, including Tutorials, Projects, and Programming
Build a strong foundation in Arduino and Open-Source Electronics with this Comprehensive Course.
- Most updated course! Course content is updated regularly, by adding new tutorials and projects.
- Each lecture is produced in High-definition (1080p, Full HD) quality and with High-resolution audio.
- Each lecture has Subtitles and Closed Captions (CC) in English language.
- Learn Arduino and Open-Source Electronics from a professional instructor from your own desk.
- We designed this course to be easily understood by absolute beginners.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Each lecture is focused on a particular topic.
- Downloadable software and source code that are used in our tutorials and projects.
- Full lifetime access to our course content.
- Receive our constant support in your projects.
CONTENT AND OVERVIEW
Suitable for both Beginner and Advanced learners, through this course you’ll learn all of the Arduino fundamentals and establish a strong understanding of the concept behind Open-Source Electronics. Each lecture closes with practice activities, putting your new learned skills into practical use immediately.
Starting with the installation of the Arduino IDE and other software, this course will take you through different types of Arduino Development Boards and how to use them. By learning through different tutorials and projects, you’ll establish a strong understanding of Arduino and Open-Source Electronics.
With these basics mastered, this course will take you through the different types of Displays, Motors, Motor Drivers, Sensors, Modules, Shields, etc. as well as communication technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Radio, LoRa, etc. to add complexity and functionality to your programs.
Complete with working files and code samples, you’ll be able to work alongside the instructor as you work through each concept. Students completing this course will have the knowledge to create functional and useful Arduino programs. Also, you’ll be able to build your own Arduino projects.
So, Get this Course and Join our Growing Team of Makers and Inventors!
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee - We want you to be satisfied, so all courses purchased can be refunded within 30 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund.
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this course are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
The content of this course is the subject of copyright and any commercial use of such material requires the prior written consent of eductronics™. All rights are reserved.
Copyright © eductronics™. All rights reserved.
- Basic Concepts of Electronics.
- Basic Concepts of any Programming Language.
- Windows, Mac or Linux Computer with Internet connection.
- Arduino Uno or any other Arduino Development Board.
- Electronics Components such as Displays, Motors, Motor Drivers, Sensors, Modules, Shields, Breadboard, Jumper Wires, Cables, Battery, etc.
- Electronics Tools and Equipment such as Bench Power Supply, Digital Multimeter, Soldering Iron, Screwdriver, Tweezer, Pliers, etc.