Hi, my name is Federico and I work from home.
If you’re a musician, composer, DJ, mixing, mastering or recording engineer, sound designer or even just an audio enthusiast, in general, you could be making earning an income today.
If you’re tired of composing top-quality music that ends up in SoundCloud, Spotify or YouTube without ever reaching enough views or subscribers to generate any ad revenue, then let me present you the side of the music industry that actually earns you royalties.
I use only a laptop and a pair of headphones to earn an income online that has allowed me to take care of bills, rent and even travel.
I’m here to tell you that Fiverr has been responsible for a third of that salary each month since I joined in April 2017.
After setting up an account on the Fiverr site I started receiving work without even asking for it.
According to the Alexa rank, Fiverr is currently 396 in the list of websites with most traffic in the world, meaning there’s a massive amount of people searching for musicians and engineers like you and me to assist them in their projects every single day.
And the best part is that they’re willing to pay for it, to pay for your skills and for your time.
Those of you who are familiarized with my online work may have noticed that I’ve been covering how to use Cubase across 7 different online courses.
Now it’s time actually teach you how to monetize your knowledge, no matter your level of skill, your language, your age, or the amount of time you have at your disposal.
This is why I developed a new series of courses called: “Earning an Income Online with Cubase”, where I’ll be teaching you how to be your own boss, manage your own schedule and support your family both financially and emotionally by being there for the best moments instead of being stuck in a cubicle all day.
Cubase has allowed me to work as a podcast editor, a mixing engineer for films, music, and ads, a sound designer for trailers, tv shows, and youtube videos, a producer and editor for audiobooks, a support technician and teacher, a mastering engineer for meditation sessions and voiceovers, and even a game composer.
Some of my clients include the inspirational speaker and entrepreneur Peter Sage, BMW’s MINI, animation studio Beluga Animation, real state investment education podcast For Investors By Investors, True Local, Greenlight Medical, Soul Connect Hypnotherapy, Next Actor FIlms, Gerber & Co Inc. and many more!
Throughout my career working as a freelance Fiverr seller, I’ve made many mistakes that cost me clients, reputation, and time.
If you’d like to quickly learn how to avoid these mistakes then this course is for you.
I’ve helped clients on more than 175 projects across 16 countries and now I’d like to teach you how to do it yourself.
Doesn’t matter if you’re an electronic producer, a singer, a voiceover artist, or even a cellist.
There is a job for you! In fact, lots of them.
There are many job opportunities like transcribing music into sheets, creating podcast intros and outros, being the voice of ads or audiobooks, the list is endless.
You’ll be learning how the interface works, how to chat and create offers for clients, how to apply for jobs, how to set up your account, how to deal with cancellations and how to create gigs for people to hire you even when you’re offline.
I’ll also be teaching you how to perform all the above-mentioned tasks in Cubase as best as possible, using the experience I’ve gathered from all my clients to ensure you’ll have a high success rate in the platform.
There are certain specific things that the vast majority of clients want but don’t always ask, and there are these practices the ones that earn you 5-star reviews, juicy tips, and returning customers.
We’ll be learning how Edit, Mix and Master Podcasts, Meditation Sessions, Audiobooks and even Short Films.
As a bonus, I’ll share with you all my custom response templates for you to use freely with your clients.
I guarantee they’ll make you look professional, ready to work and they’ll help you convert more clients into sales without effort.
Feel free to take a look at some of the free lecture previews and when you’re ready, enroll in course!
Without further due, this is the first edition of the Earning an Income Online with Cubase Series: The Fiverr Edition.
See you inside!
- You can still enroll in this course even if you don't yet own a copy of Cubase.
- You can still enroll in this course even if you don't yet own an email address.
- You can still enroll in this course even if you don't yet own a Paypal account.
- You can still enroll in this course even if you don't yet own a Fiverr account.
- By the end of this course, you'll have a deep knowledge about Fiverr
- By the end of this course, you'll have a practical and proven guide to improve your working process by applying sales techniques in the correct order.
- By the end of this course, you'll be fully prepared to get your hands on the real problems your career presents instead of getting caught up on the unimportant and time-consuming parts of the process.
- By the end of this course, you'll have a better understanding of the system on wich real-life sound engineers rely on to make their careers profitable.
- By the end of this course, you'll be prepared to avoid common mistakes that ruin your career and prevent you from earning an income.
- By the end of this course, you'll be able to write more music in less time by speeding up your process.
- By the end of this course, you'll have more fun and less frustration over your sales by consistently achieving good ratings, reviews, and returning customers.
Federico Soler Fernández is the sound designer behind the new Effective Trailer libraries, a set of trailer sample packs aimed at providing state of the art sounds for the modern cinematic composer.
As a composer himself, his music has been featured in promotional campaigns for the movie "Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets" - "The Food That Built America (History Channel)" - "Middle Earth: Shadow of War" the mobile game - "Halloween (2018)" - "The Predator (2018)".