Ever want to know what you are actually listening to? What about pick out mistakes in your own piano / music playing? This course will train you on what to listen for when playing and hearing music. Learn how to hear rhythms, melodies, chords, and anything else that makes music what it is.
Before taking this course, you should know:
If you are unfamiliar with these topics, take my first course; Your First Course on Piano which has a 4.6 average all time rating and 31 reviews!
- How to find notes on the piano
- The basics of reading sheet music
- The basics of rhythm such as quarter notes, half notes, and whole notes
- Have Microsoft Office or Open Office to open included power point notes.
- Pick out melodies, rhythms, intervals, and patterns in music.
- Pick out mistakes much more easily in your own piano / instrument playing.
I went to West Chester University' School of Music and Performing Arts Center in West Chester Pennsylvania. I also have a Masters in Information Technology from Kaplan University. I have been teaching piano for over five years now and teaching online for over two years. I have developed in that time a method for making high quality instructional videos using various forms of technology.