Are you a music student that struggles to follow musical dictations?
Do you want to learn how to transcribe simple melodic lines through an easy-to-follow system?
This course for you!
If you are a music student, amateur or professional, if you are a music lover who wants to go deeper into the understanding music language, this course will help you to improve your notes discrimination, specifically to distinguish the musical notes of a melody , including the rhythmic figures of it.
This course is specifically designed for you to learn to identify the notes of a simple melodic line through musical dictations.
This course contains:
- Tips to develop a musical dictation efficiently.
- Melodic dictations in the key of C major (C).
- Each chapter has very progressive exercises talking about the notes to include, intervals or rhythmic figures.
- Each chapter contains 10 exercises to transcribe.
Register in this course today and take that step to improve your musical dictations and develop your musical ear!!!
If you have any questions you can ask the instructor of the course, feel free to send her a message asking if this course is for you!
Ilse Lozoya is a Udemy instructor and has more than 40,000 students enrolled in her courses which are more than 60 all of them about music, piano and education, with an average rating of 4.3 stars out of 5 possible.
- Having a good internet connection is necessary so you can follow the exercises without interruption.
- It is not mandatory to have taken the previous courses, only recommendable but it is important to have a basic music theory knowledge about intervals, notes and rhythmical figures as whole, half, quarter and eight notes.
- A discipline on follwing the exercises is necessary so you can develop your music ear in a very progressive way.