Are you a music student that struggles to follow musical dictations?
Do you want to learn how to transcribe simple melodic lines through an easy-to-follow system?
This course for you!
If you are a music student, amateur or professional, if you are a music lover who wants to go deeper into the understanding music language, this course will help you to improve your notes discrimination, specifically to distinguish the musical notes of a melody , including the rhythmic figures of it.
This course is specifically designed for you to learn to identify the notes of a simple melodic line through musical dictations.
This course contains:
- Tips to develop a musical dictation efficiently.
- Melodic dictations in the key of C major (C).
- Each chapter has very progressive exercises talking about the notes to include, intervals or rhythmic figures.
- Each chapter contains 10 exercises to transcribe.
Register in this course today and take that step to improve your musical dictations and develop your musical ear!!!
If you have any questions you can ask the instructor of the course, feel free to send her a message asking if this course is for you!
Ilse Lozoya is a Udemy instructor and has more than 40,000 students enrolled in her courses which are more than 60 all of them about music, piano and education, with an average rating of 4.3 stars out of 5 possible.
- Having a good internet connection is necessary so you can follow the exercises without interruption.
- It is not mandatory to have taken the previous courses, only recommendable but it is important to have a basic music theory knowledge about intervals, notes and rhythmical figures as whole, half, quarter and eight notes.
- A discipline on follwing the exercises is necessary so you can develop your music ear in a very progressive way.
- This course which is the Vol.4 in the Ear Training for the Very Beginner is dedicated to melodic dictations. You will learn how to follow music dictations in a very easy to follow system.
- In this course you will learn how to identify and transcribe easy melodic lines in C major, being able to write down the notes and the rhythmical figures.
- In this course you will develop a system for melodic dictations, if you have been struggling on that for many time, this course will give you a system and help you in a very progressive an effective way.
Ilse Lozoya is a pianist and educator who has been creating online courses about music and education on Udemy since 2016. She is deeply involved on creating online content with other artists and course developers as a co - instructor.
Her courses are basically focused on:
- Music Theory
- Ear Training
There are more than 46,000 students from 160 countries enrolled in more than 74 courses.
Ilse Lozoya has been a piano teacher for the last 22 years, her experience teaching young kids includes the Yamaha Program and now she is a Certified Suzuki Piano Teacher
For the last 10 years she has been a higher education teacher in local music universities. Her academic degrees include:
Music Bachelor´s Degree by Universidad de Guadalajara (UDG)
Master´s Degree in Education by Universidad Tecnológica de México (UNITEC)
University Teaching 101 by Johns Hopkins University through Coursera
Liderazgo en gestión educativa estratégica a tráves del uso de la tecnología by Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM)
Foundations of Teaching for Learning Specialization Program by Commonwealth Education Trust
Virtual Teacher Program Specialization by UCI Extension Continuing Education
Currently besides her daily academic activities as a private piano teacher, she is developing virtual piano courses in order to reach people who don´t have the opportunity to take regular piano lessons, she has a blog and she is preparing an E-book