Do you want to improve your musical ear?
Do you struggle to identify rhythmical figures in music?
This course is dedicated to learn to identify rhythmical figures in music. This course is the number 3 in the "Ear for the very beginner" series and is dedicated to rhythm.
Through rhythmical dictations you will learn how to identify:
- Whole notes
- Half notes
- Quarter notes
- Eight notes
- Sixteenth notes
This course is progressive, through very easy to follow exercises you will practice rhythmical discrimination, you can go at your own pace which means that you can practice the exercises as many times as you think you need, actually even that this course is the Vol.3 you can go directly to it because it goes from the beginning with rhythmical figures not with notes.
This course has 730 students already enrolled, it has been rated with an average of 5 stars of 5 possible in Udemy, this is what students are saying about the course in their reviews:
- "Great course. Very well presented. Thank you." (5 stars)
Enroll in this course and enhance your ear training at your own pace. If you are not sure if this course is for you send a message and I will be happy to advice you.
- A good internet connection is necessary in order to be able to watch all the course material in your computer or mobile device.
- There is not previous knowledge required, if you have a little knowledge about musical theory you will find this course
- If you want to appreciate the exercises of this course, use headphones to develop your listening more carefully.
- If you have not taken the previous courses in the ear training program you DO CAN TAKE this course.
- This course is dedicated to learn to identify the basic rhythmical figures in music.
- Through musical dictation you will start transcribing rhythmical figures which will help you to play and read your favorite pieces.
- In this course you will learn to recognize, whole notes, half notes, quarter notes, eight notes and sixteenth notes.
Ilse Lozoya is a pianist and educator who has been creating online courses about music and education on Udemy since 2016. She is deeply involved on creating online content with other artists and course developers as a co - instructor.
Her courses are basically focused on:
- Music Theory
- Ear Training
There are more than 46,000 students from 160 countries enrolled in more than 74 courses.
Ilse Lozoya has been a piano teacher for the last 22 years, her experience teaching young kids includes the Yamaha Program and now she is a Certified Suzuki Piano Teacher
For the last 10 years she has been a higher education teacher in local music universities. Her academic degrees include:
Music Bachelor´s Degree by Universidad de Guadalajara (UDG)
Master´s Degree in Education by Universidad Tecnológica de México (UNITEC)
University Teaching 101 by Johns Hopkins University through Coursera
Liderazgo en gestión educativa estratégica a tráves del uso de la tecnología by Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM)
Foundations of Teaching for Learning Specialization Program by Commonwealth Education Trust
Virtual Teacher Program Specialization by UCI Extension Continuing Education
Currently besides her daily academic activities as a private piano teacher, she is developing virtual piano courses in order to reach people who don´t have the opportunity to take regular piano lessons, she has a blog and she is preparing an E-book