Do you want to improve your musical ear?
Do you struggle to identify rhythmical figures in music?
This course is dedicated to learn to identify rhythmical figures in music. This course is the number 3 in the "Ear for the very beginner" series and is dedicated to rhythm.
Through rhythmical dictations you will learn how to identify:
- Whole notes
- Half notes
- Quarter notes
- Eight notes
- Sixteenth notes
This course is progressive, through very easy to follow exercises you will practice rhythmical discrimination, you can go at your own pace which means that you can practice the exercises as many times as you think you need, actually even that this course is the Vol.3 you can go directly to it because it goes from the beginning with rhythmical figures not with notes.
This course has 730 students already enrolled, it has been rated with an average of 5 stars of 5 possible in Udemy, this is what students are saying about the course in their reviews:
- "Great course. Very well presented. Thank you." (5 stars)
Enroll in this course and enhance your ear training at your own pace. If you are not sure if this course is for you send a message and I will be happy to advice you.
- A good internet connection is necessary in order to be able to watch all the course material in your computer or mobile device.
- There is not previous knowledge required, if you have a little knowledge about musical theory you will find this course
- If you want to appreciate the exercises of this course, use headphones to develop your listening more carefully.
- If you have not taken the previous courses in the ear training program you DO CAN TAKE this course.