Do you want to be able to identify the notes?
Do you want to improve your musical ear?
This course has been created specially to develop your musical ear, being able to recognize the notes of our musical system. If you want to start developing what is called "Perfect Pitch" this ear training course is for you.
Through practical videos you will start recognizing the notes, each exercise has its visual and auditive reference for a better understanding. In this course you will find:
- Progressive exercises, adding one note at a time.
- More than 60 exercises
- Downloadable PDF, one per chapter.
- Downloadable audio files per each exercise.
- A brief introduction to the terminology that is used in this course.
This course has more than 3000 students already enrolled and has 4.08 stars review from 5 possible in Udemy, this is what students are saying about this course:
- "The tutor is very good at explaining the timing and the beats in the bar. She also has a diagram to explain the layout of the beats whilst the sounding of the beats are been done. So far I would recommend this course but have to complete this course to give a fuller picture. " (4.5 stars)
- "As a beginner it's easy to follow and understand." (4 stars)
- "Easy to understand" (5 stars)
Enroll in this course today and enhance your musical trianing. If you have been playing music for many years and if you want to understand better what you play this course is for you.
- Having an open mindset toward music learning is necessary in order to take advantage of this course.
- Be patient and self-taught is very recommendable so you can go over the exercises mamy times as necessary.
- A good internet connection is necessary to access to all the videos and download the aditional resources of this course.
- At the end of this course, students will learn how to recognize the sound of the notes of our musical system.
- Better musical discrimination is going to be developed through these exercises.
- You will start to develop a major capability of recognition of the sound of each note, which is called "Perfect Pitch"
Ilse Lozoya is a pianist and educator who has been creating online courses about music and education on Udemy since 2016. She is deeply involved on creating online content with other artists and course developers as a co - instructor.
Her courses are basically focused on:
- Music Theory
- Ear Training
There are more than 46,000 students from 160 countries enrolled in more than 74 courses.
Ilse Lozoya has been a piano teacher for the last 22 years, her experience teaching young kids includes the Yamaha Program and now she is a Certified Suzuki Piano Teacher
For the last 10 years she has been a higher education teacher in local music universities. Her academic degrees include:
Music Bachelor´s Degree by Universidad de Guadalajara (UDG)
Master´s Degree in Education by Universidad Tecnológica de México (UNITEC)
University Teaching 101 by Johns Hopkins University through Coursera
Liderazgo en gestión educativa estratégica a tráves del uso de la tecnología by Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM)
Foundations of Teaching for Learning Specialization Program by Commonwealth Education Trust
Virtual Teacher Program Specialization by UCI Extension Continuing Education
Currently besides her daily academic activities as a private piano teacher, she is developing virtual piano courses in order to reach people who don´t have the opportunity to take regular piano lessons, she has a blog and she is preparing an E-book