This course will let you utilise Dynamo in Revit with not only Spreadsheets but also Lists in general. This is one of the first things I learnt and understood before I could advance into building more advanced scripts in Dynamo as everything in the world of Big Data, comes in Lists. The course aims to give you a solid foundation into grasping the concepts of Lists and how to execute various functions to manage and administer all types of data in all types of lists.
Although the course is an introduction to all types of list functions, users are expected to know the basic concepts of Dynamo and Revit. But like the previous course, there is no requirement to know Programming.
All these courses are to help build you up to be able to extract and manage data for further data analysis.
The course will run through 36 different list functions, examples of how Code Block, Lacing works and 2 Sample Exercises to explain the connections between Revit, Lists and Excel.
· Professionals in the AEC industry
· Data administrators
· People who want to start using Dynamo for data extraction and transactions
- You need have some basic understanding of Dynamo
- You will need some understanding of how Revit works
- Concepts already taught in the Dynamo and Spreadsheets Beginners Course