Whether you’re a business user who wants to know more Docker and Containers, or a hard core techie looking to dip her toes into the container waters, you will definitely enjoy and learn from this course.
No previous knowledge of Docker or containers is necessary to take this course. We will teach you everything you need to know.
This is not a course that will do a deep technical dive to teach you how to developewith docker. If you would like a course like that please look to my docker for developers course. This course will give you a great high level overview of the container ecosystem and docker but will not go over detailed developer examples. Once again please look to the Docker for Developers course for this.
Docker and containers are a whole new way of developing and delivering applications and IT infrastructure. This course will cover Docker and containers, container registries, container orchestration, understand if this will work for the enterprise, and how to prepare yourself for it. You'll learn how this is going to impact you as an individual as well as the teams and organizations you work for.
In this course you will learn about:
1) What containers are and why you should care
2) What is Docker and how it is revolutionizing the way we deploy our applications.
3) How to prepare for containers so you can take your career to the next level.
4) How to prepare your company for the container revolution
5) What type of work containers will help you with.
6) What a container registry is and how to work with one
7) The container ecosystem and how to use it to your advantage
8) What container orchestration is and how you can use it to your advantage.
And Much More
- Nothing - this course will teach you all you need to know
- Have a great understanding of Docker and cotainers
- Prepare their company's strategy for containers
- Have engagining talks about Docker and containers
- Prepare for the coming container-palooza
- Talk about Docker Hub and container registries
- Prepare themselves for virutualization 2.0
- Work with container orchestaion
Thanks for looking at my courses. I am excited to bring you some awesome lessons I have learned along the way. I also love to talk about my favorite products that really help me stay ahead of the curve. I am an Architect, Developer, Product/Project Manger, and humble hustler focusing on building next generation application.
I am currently working as a Sr. Technical Cross Platform Program Manager at a Fortune 500 company building technology-driven marketing solutions with global reach and Netflix scale. I lead teams of developers to new heights by giving top of the line guidance on product deliverables, organizational techniques, and in general kicking butt. I hope you find my courses enjoyable and please contact me if you have any questions or would like any additional content covered that is not in one of the courses.
I am a PMP expert and PRINCE2 consultant.