This course is A Beginner's Guide to Linux Command Line. The purpose of this course is to prepare you to use bash. This course is aimed for IT Pros, Developers, Operators, DevOps, System administrators and Everyone and is supposed to give the viewer the information they need to know to get started with command line and its key concepts. The goal is to provide coverage of key components and commands.
The course is targeted to help learning and getting started with Git and do your job more efficiently.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Learn how to use this basic commands
- Running bash commands
- Creating, deleting and renaming files
- Creating, deleting and renaming directories
- And more
- A wish to acquire or to refresh your skills on linux command line
- An access to command line of any linux distro (on physical or virtual machine)