This course is A Beginner's Guide to Git. The purpose of this course is to prepare you to use Git from scratch. This course is aimed for IT Pros, Developers, Operators, DevOps, System administrators and Everyone and is supposed to give the viewer the information they need to know to get started with Git and its key concepts. The goal is to provide coverage of Git components and commands.
The course is targeted to help learning and getting started with Git and do your job more efficiently.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what Git is and how to use this tool
- Install Git
- Creating a project for Git
- Working with remote repositories
- Git important commands. Viewing commits' history
- Creating, deleting and renaming branches
- Learn the basics of command line
- It's good to have Basic Linux knowledge
- Laptop or PC running Windows, Mac OS X, or any Linux