This course is A Beginner's Guide to Git. The purpose of this course is to prepare you to use Ansible from scratch. This course is aimed for IT Pros, Developers, Operators, DevOps, System administrators and Everyone and is supposed to give the viewer the information they need to know to get started with Ansible and its key concepts. The goal is to provide coverage of Ansible components and commands.
The course is targeted to help learning and getting started with Git and do your job more efficiently.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what Ansible is and how to use this tool
- Install Ansible
- Run Ad Hoc Commands in Ansible
- Working with inventories
- Ansible important commands and modules
- Creating and running playbooks
- It's good to have Basic Linux knowledge
- Laptop or PC running Windows, Mac OS X, or any Linux